Revi bike Cheetah vs. Wicked Thumb McQueen 750

Wow!! I've been on this site for less that a week and have already experienced my first ebike bully!

I'm sure I'll look back on this posting many years from now and see that you "did" have a
"told you so moment," and I'll be really happy for you, because you do seem to be that kinda guy...bully, that needs everyone in your elementary school class to laugh while you belittle the new kid!

As soon as my bikes brake down, and I'm sure they will, hell, they probably won't even run outta the box...according to you, I'll be sure to ship them straight to
Deleted Member 4210...not!!

Go ahead, I'll let you have the last comment on this subject sir, and then I hope you will move on to TROLL/BULLY the next new kid in class with your brilliance, because if you keep picking on me, I'm gonna tell the teacher Mike!

...if that's your real name!

Crikey

No idea about Wicked Thumb. I prefer a mid-drive with a more bike-like feel overall, but if I had the room, something like this would make it into to my stable.

Prices are pretty close, because they seem very similarly specc'ed. If I were to get something like this, I'd be customizing at least the "gas tank" with some Ed Big Daddy Roth inspired art for sure. :)

3635ca67f627a9b91592266545b65fdf.jpg
Man, I love me some Rat Fink!

Who thinks up these names for ebikes?! I read the title and by the time I finished reading the thread I couldn't remember the names of the bikes. That's a fail in the advertising world. What happened to one word names like stingray, falcon, stardust, titan, professional... Okay there was the beloved apple krate, still... :p

Will we remember the 'Wicked Thumb McQueen 750' in a few years? I think I'll forget after posting this reply;)

All in fun. Ride what you like, but ride!

Who thinks up these names for ebikes?! I read the title and by the time I finished reading the thread I couldn't remember the names of the bikes. That's a fail in the advertising world. What happened to one word names like stingray, falcon, stardust, titan, professional... Okay there was the beloved apple krate, still... :p

Will we remember the 'Wicked Thumb McQueen 750' in a few years? I think I'll forget after posting this reply;)

All in fun. Ride what you like, but ride!
I had the Orange Krate!
What a great bike to have as a 10 year old. Sissy bar and wheelie bars!

Its the same ebike as the Cheetah. In Australia, the same Cheetah ebike is offered under a different brand name too.

Its sort of sad to see Wicked (but dumb) Thumb blatantly plagiarize familiar legacy names like "McQueen" and play off of Harley's old "Electra" trademark (i.e. Electra Glide). Zero originality or innovation here at this 'firm'. They also copied a lot of Ruff Cycles (Ruffian models) color scheme combination on the frames versus rims and tires in their models. Sheesh. Reminds me of how Bam Power so blatantly copied Rad Power. Amazing that people would buy this stuff from a firm like this,. I guess if you are going for 'looks' and dont care whether you will be able to get parts or service later on, for when this wicked firm goes belly up, then hey I guess, roll the dice and see what happens.
Cool looking retro bikes... but not very practical for commuting or long rides.

They are also at risk for infringement on trademarked names. ;)

1602530172162.png

Attachments

• 1602530079477.png
    1602530079477.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 367
Last edited:
Cool looking retro bikes... but not very practical for commuting or long rides. They are also at risk for infringement on trademarked names. ;)

View attachment 68409
Yeah, I think I'll let WT worry about the infringement part! 😂

First time ebike owners, and we're just looking to cruise the campgrounds and river walks!

Did "0" homework on any kind of ebikes at all. Just kinda pulled off the shirt and shoes and jumped in!!

It "was" the retro look that sold me.

I guess I'll be able to give some kinda honest review before too long. Thanks

After a rough day of pretty much being told I wasted my money buying my first 2 ebikes, (even though I went for the coolness, instead of whatever,) I've decided to post a picture of our first choice!

...it did require a few cans of courage! 🍻

Maybe I've signed into a form that's way over my head!

Celtic, I hope you enjoy yours, we damn sure plan on enjoying ours!

...alright, tell me how I would have failed with this bad ass trike too!

I'll take cool over practical every time! 😎

Attachments

• IMG_7222.jpg
    IMG_7222.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 420
After a rough day of pretty much being told I wasted my money buying my first 2 ebikes, (even though I went for the coolness, instead of whatever,) I've decided to post a picture of our first choice!

...it did require a few cans of courage! 🍻
Maybe I've signed into a form that's way over my head!

Celtic, I hope you enjoy yours, we damn sure plan on enjoying ours!
...alright, tell me how I would have failed with this bad ass trike too!

I'll take cool over practical every time! 😎
Welcome to EBR and congratulations on your new trike! ;)

I don't think that's anything I'm going to worry about!! 😉
That is something to be happy about IMHO. HD has no sense of humor. You get the fun retro look, they get pissed at the maker not the rider.There is an meme of "Hardly Dangerous" and "Hardly Davidsons" around.

Back