Revi bike Cheetah vs. Wicked Thumb McQueen 750

Celtic... thinking about you right now! 🍻
You should be getting your
"Bad Ass" bike soon! 👊
We took ours out on its maiden voyage today! WOW!!
Kerr Lake,Va. in a government park...sooo bad ass!

Holler back when she comes in,
and send pictures!
IMG_7280.JPG

I was actually refering to an EBR member. with TowPath user name. I assume you are West Virginia or Ohio ?
BTW. You retro style bike riders might like the thread about the Ruffian . Attempt link.

Celtic... thinking about you right now! 🍻
You should be getting your
"Bad Ass" bike soon! 👊
We took ours out on its maiden voyage today! WOW!!
Kerr Lake,Va. in a government park...sooo bad ass!

Holler back when she comes in,
and send pictures! View attachment 69085
Hi Hugh...Great looking Bike...I got mine on Saturday and got it together that night. The weather here sucks so I haven't had much of a chance to get it out. I can't wait. I will get some picture out today. I did buy some mirrors and just got done tricking them out. How many miles have you put on it? Work has been so crazy, hopefully I can get out before the weekend.

Hi Hugh...Great looking Bike...I got mine on Saturday and got it together that night. The weather here sucks so I haven't had much of a chance to get it out. I can't wait. I will get some picture out today. I did buy some mirrors and just got done tricking them out. How many miles have you put on it? Work has been so crazy, hopefully I can get out before the weekend.
11 miles the first day, and 13 the next.

Great park to ride in!

We're both very happy with this ride! The campers loved it!!
IMG_7420.PNG

Hi Hugh...Hope you are still enjoying your bike. Finally got it out and did a 45 mile ride two weeks ago. What a comfortable ride. Here are some photos from the ride. Unfortunately the weather is turning much colder so the rides won't be as long. View attachment 73365View attachment 73366View attachment 73367
Very cool! I like the mirrors.
They are a blast to ride.
We took ours out a couple weeks ago. It was a small park on the
Eno River in Durham, NC.
Small park but fun!
IMG_7508.JPG
IMG_7522.jpg
IMG_7523.jpg

Eno River in Durham, NC.
Small park but fun!View attachment 73436View attachment 73437

Hugh...Looks like you still have great riding weather. Mirrors I got from Amazon and highlighted them with a paint pen. Just picked up a couple of leather bags for it and will get them on soon. Safe riding!

Eno River in Durham, NC.
Small park but fun!View attachment 73436View attachment 73437View attachment 73438
Great shots,
Hi Hugh...Hope you are still enjoying your bike. Finally got it out and did a 45 mile ride two weeks ago. What a comfortable ride. Here are some photos from the ride. Unfortunately the weather is turning much colder so the rides won't be as long. View attachment 73365View attachment 73366View attachment 73367
Thanks
great pics Chris! Thanks so much for investing in Wicked Thumb and sharing your experience!

Back