Redshift ShockStop seatpost and stem installed

It seems likely the 30 degree model would be best suited. The 6 degree versions, being nearly horizontal, might not supply much movement at all.
I re-discovered this thread only this morning.
I don't think Lat the stem angle has any meaning for ShockStop performance. The angle is only important for the geometry considerations.

I thought I saw an older thread ,which I can't locate now. With regard to some using this stem from Redshift on VADOs. Is anyone doing so ? Or is it sot of redundant.

For anyone interested in Redshift products, I just received this email.
They are offering free shipping, a lifetime warranty and a 30 day risk free return policy:

Free Shipping in US, UK and EU
Go adventure - our products have your back
Continue Shopping
Continue Shopping
Have a question?

FAQs
Contact us
360 Ride Guarantee | Learn More

open

For anyone interested in Redshift products, I just received this email.
They are offering free shipping, a lifetime warranty and a 30 day risk free return policy:
It might be a good thing but I have checked Amazon. The price (including shipment) at Amazon.pl is the same as on the Redshift Sports site (free shipment), and Amazon offers express delivery here.

It might be a good thing but I have checked Amazon. The price (including shipment) at Amazon.pl is the same as on the Redshift Sports site (free shipment), and Amazon offers express delivery here.

When I bought my stem and seat post from Redshift, they actually came in Amazon packaging. So I’m guessing they use Amazon as a fulfillment service even if you buy directly from them. I think they were delivered within 2-3 days of ordering.

When I bought my stem and seat post from Redshift, they actually came in Amazon packaging. So I’m guessing they use Amazon as a fulfillment service even if you buy directly from them. I think they were delivered within 2-3 days of ordering.
I'll check the prices again. The +30 deg version is suspiciously expensive at Amazon.

A few days ago I ordered a redshift kitchen sink handlebar for my BH/Yamaha gravel bike directly from their website instead of Amazon. With the 10% discount and no tax saved ~$18. Shipped by Amazon.

Love it! Want it! Need it! I am just learning about this. Trying to deal with the numbness in my arms.
Won't work well with your curved handlebars, sorry. The thing is for straight and drop bar handlebars. The point is, your comfort curved handlebars don't actively act on the stem, therefore the whole point of installing the suspension steam is gone. I hope I have saved a lot of your bucks ;)

I already have seat suspension and stem suspension on my Trek kit bike, but they are ancient. (Girvin stem suspension, it's like 1999 or early 2000s.)

I'm wondering if this might even be a little lighter than what I'm using now-- and better suspension.

It's a good price for today's market, but it does seem a little insane to spend as much on a seatpost and stem as the bike cost in 1996 or whatever!

OTOH, my back is pretty bad these days... and while the Girvin helps, this might be quite a bit better...

Back