Rear View Mirror for Bike

I am not sure how when mounted below your arm (which is above) can still be in the way but OK

We do have a wide spectrum of with butt widths. ;^}
Ha-ha, no kidding, I initially had to adjust the mirror to get out of MY OWN way. I wasn't going to bring this up but as they say, objects in the rearview mirror may be larger than they appear. :) Also, reminds me of the snarky, funny SNL parody, Pelotaunt.

IMG_4767.jpeg

I use a cheap mirror that clips to the frame of my glasses. Lightweight and easy and never in the way.

Attachments

• B96E9BCC-3A67-4DC0-957A-83C8159C417E.jpeg
    B96E9BCC-3A67-4DC0-957A-83C8159C417E.jpeg
    764.5 KB · Views: 155
I am new here and in the market for an e-bike. My neighbor loaned me his to try and his helmet which has a mirror. I really like the mirror, but it is very small -- about one inch wide.

I would appreciate recommendations for helmet mirrors.

I will also check out the handlebar mirrors recommended in this thread.

Does it make any sense to have both?

I've used several helmet mirrors and found this one by EVT to work best for me:

It's larger than most and attaches with Velcro so it will break away if you hit something.

Tried a handlebar mirror many years ago. Too much vibration and steering motions.
Didn't want to spend $40 on a helmet mirror I might not like, so I got one of the link below for $14.
The velcro doesn't hold as firmly as I'd like, so zip ties and/or Gorilla Glue to the rescue.

IMO one mirror is enough. But if you love gadgets, get several! :D

Back