Range booster battery options

GravelGrindR

Region
Canada
Wondering if there are any other non-OEM range booster battery options for the 2022 Vado SL 4.0.
From my research, there only seems to be the Specialized offering...for $600.00 CDN after taxes, and being a battery nerd, I know that the $$$ goes into the controllers already built into the Vado, so charging that much...is, well IMHO a bit of a money grab, but that's just me...right? Oh, and they are all sold out with no possible delivery date being given, so having access to one is not an option either. 😒

I have the Creo and not seen any aftermarket batteries at all. I did pick up a second hand range extender for half price that had only seen a handful of charge cycles

I have the Creo and not seen any aftermarket batteries at all. I did pick up a second hand range extender for half price that had only seen a handful of charge cycles
Lucky you! Nice....now if a gently used one would show up around here it would be great.

Lucky you! Nice....now if a gently used one would show up around here it would be great.
The trick is to look outside your bike model on ebay for example. Don't just search under Vado, but look at all the bikes that use this battery such as Levo, Creo and Vado. I got a new internal battery like that for £200 ($250USD). Remember that the cable to attach the range extender is different due to the side of the port, so the Creo for example uses a long cable than Levo

Back