Radrunner lcd display alternatives?

papaya

Region
Canada
Hi, I just received my first ebike, RadRunner1, I would like to replace the LED display to an LCD display. The upgrade LCD they sell at Radpowerbikes.ca is $130+tax+shipping which is around $160. I've checked aliexpress and they sell a whole bunch of LCD displays for cheaper. Anyone know the model of the controller on the Radrunner1 (Canadian version)? Thanks

No this is my first ebike, so I'm not gonna mess around too much, just want to swap the LED for a LCD display.

Last edited:
Hi, I just received my first ebike, RadRunner1, I would like to replace the LED display to an LCD display. The upgrade LCD they sell at Radpowerbikes.ca is $130+tax+shipping which is around $160. I've checked aliexpress and they sell a whole bunch of LCD displays for cheaper. Anyone know the model of the controller on the Radrunner1 (Canadian version)? Thanks
The RadRunner LCD display is made by King Meter.

King Meter SW-LCD is the model.

King Meter displays are usually swappable, so just get another King Meter and you should be able to just plug and play.

Can't seem to find any sellers selling King Meter displays on aliexpress, plenty of KT and Bafang lcd displays.

Anyone know the controller brand and model the radrunner uses? I can ask sellers if their lcd display works with the radrunner controller.

Can't seem to find any sellers selling King Meter displays on aliexpress, plenty of KT and Bafang lcd displays.

Anyone know the controller brand and model the radrunner uses? I can ask sellers if their lcd display works with the radrunner controller.

That King display looks just like my aftermarket Rad upgrade display.

Yeah order a few hundred or so of them and they’ll put whatever branding you want on em :p

unfortunetly alibaba is for sellers, so you'll have to order atleast 50 units or more. Aliexpress is like ebay, but no King-Meter lcd displays. Yeah most of the stuff Rad Power Bikes are just Chinese OEM that Rad puts their name on it. So it should be possible to find cheaper original Chinese parts without the Rad branding.

Try searching for an SW-900 LCD. I think that might be what you're after. That's what my RAD City was using originally.

unfortunetly alibaba is for sellers, so you'll have to order atleast 50 units or more. Aliexpress is like ebay, but no King-Meter lcd displays. Yeah most of the stuff Rad Power Bikes are just Chinese OEM that Rad puts their name on it. So it should be possible to find cheaper original Chinese parts without the Rad branding.
If you had looked at the link I shared, it had a one piece minimum.

If you had looked at the link I shared, it had a one piece minimumI still think you need a sellers license or something, never dealth with alibaba, aliexpress is more for
I still think you need a sellers licence or something for Alibaba, have you ever bought items from Alibaba? Aliexpress is their site for regular consumers and I use it regularly.

Sorry if this is slightly off-topic, but I have an Overfly ebike with an SW-LCD display that I want to swap out for a color display. Does anyone know if the KT-LCD8H can be swapped for the SW-LCD. Again sorry if this is too far afield but I saw that the SW-LCD was mentioned...

I still think you need a sellers licence or something for Alibaba, have you ever bought items from Alibaba? Aliexpress is their site for regular consumers and I use it regularly.
You don't need a sellers license. I just signed up with a fake company name.

Sorry if this is slightly off-topic, but I have an Overfly ebike with an SW-LCD display that I want to swap out for a color display. Does anyone know if the KT-LCD8H can be swapped for the SW-LCD. Again sorry if this is too far afield but I saw that the SW-LCD was mentioned...
Wish I had better news for you, but the only way the KT displays will work is on a KT controller. If it's just color you're after, do a search on King Meter LCD. They make that SW-LCD, and I'm pretty sure they have some color displays. What I don't know is if they'll work for you....

Hi , If you have any question about the King-meter display, you can just ask me, I'm a staff working in King-meter now.
If you want to have your display replacement, tell me the series number on the back of the display, I can give you recommandations.:)

Back