Qualisports owners?

QS Dolphin arrived, but disappointed to report that the bike was packed with a completely smashed LCD from the factory. There are no glass shards in the foam wrap or box that might point to a mishap in transit. The foam handlebar wrap had a good seal and was molded to the shape of the shattered non-operable and essential LCD. Also not happy I paid $30 rush overnight which took weeks and wasn’t refunded. Fenders and racks were packed separately, which is fine by me. Hopefully controller, battery, and motor actually work...now I have to wonder.

Update Jan 7: Derailleur arrived twisted and bent and left alloy crank arm couldn't rotate beyond rear chainstay. Both need to be replaced. Qualisports have said they would credit back express shipping, comp for damaged parts, and send a replacement LCD.

How did everything work out for you with Qualisports? Is it up and running?

My latest experience is after 200+ miles and 1 little crash I took it into a local bike shop and had them check it out. Only needed very little work, a few spokes tightened (my weight is 232), a little tune on the brakes and that was it. Very good quality I believe. Cost of tune up was $25.

How did everything work out for you with Qualisports? Is it up and running?

My latest experience is after 200+ miles and 1 little crash I took it into a local bike shop and had them check it out. Only needed very little work, a few spokes tightened (my weight is 232), a little tune on the brakes and that was it. Very good quality I believe. Cost of tune up was $25.

Yes, thanks for asking...a couple back and forth emails, but happy to report that Qualisports after-sales support is pretty good. They credited back the costs I had to incur within a week or so, and they've sent out a thoughtful COVID well-wish, and post-purchase satisfaction email. Brakes, derailleur and other things needed a full tune-up, but it all works, and was easy enough to do myself watching a youtube video and using tool kit that came with bike. I'm around 200 miles now too.

Would someone please measure the lowest seat height from the top of the set to the ground on any model. My wife is having trouble touching the ground sitting on a bike. She is only 5' and has a 28" inseam. Any help would be appreciated. Also any other bike that might have a low seat height would be helpful.

Would someone please measure the lowest seat height from the top of the set to the ground on any model. My wife is having trouble touching the ground sitting on a bike. She is only 5' and has a 28" inseam. Any help would be appreciated. Also any other bike that might have a low seat height would be helpful.

Any of the Qualisports products ought to work from a sizing standpoint since both the seat and handlebar posts have several inches of adjustability. That said, optimal seat height should be adjusted from the ball of foot on lowest pedal stroke to the saddle, with slight bend in knee. That offers the most bio-mechanical advantage and reduces knee issues. Most folks generally slide forward and off the seat to touch the ground and stop, or pick a tall street curb at a red light to stop/pause while remaining mounted.

I'm 5'1" and my inseam is 29". I just measured the seat and the lowest I would feel comfortable dropping it (so there is enough clearance under the bike) would be 29". I have mine set at 32.5". I can touch the ground with the tips of my toes. I hope this helps.

Back