PSA : expediting orders is not possible

pushkar

All

We sincerely appreciate the love and the feedback on our bikes.

Please note that we cannot expedite someone’s order over the current build queue.

So far we have received cash, various gift certificates, and even a ticket to Pats football game. We appreciate you need the bike asap but we need to respectfully decline. We have returned the gifts to the said parties.

We just cannot prioritize your build over people who ordered before you. There are couple of exceptions we have made in the past due to the nature of orders (eg frame only orders or a replacement of an existing older order).

Please bear with us. We love that you love our bikes and we are diligently working through the queue. We will get to your bike as soon as we possibly can.

Please keep the feedback coming. Please don’t send us gifts. 😊 🙏

Is there a financial incentive to a prospective buyer?
And is the bike a chain and derailleur setup or? I’m not sure what “purple hyper performance hubs” are used for i.e. internal geared hubs, conventional chain and derailleur or?
I don’t want the chain slipping and alignment issues others are having.
I have cash ready to go .

Is there a financial incentive to a prospective buyer?
And is the bike a chain and derailleur setup or? I’m not sure what “purple hyper performance hubs” are used for i.e. internal geared hubs, conventional chain and derailleur or?
I don’t want the chain slipping and alignment issues others are having.
I have cash ready to go .
I'll just add, I was first and I'll pay for any delta between hydra black and this. ;)

I'll sign up for this @pushkar take my hydra black order(#1591) and upcharge as needed to fit the agreed build, please.

Last edited:
I don’t know if this bike substitution will get Rome his much needed cash because of Pushkar’s severely limited free cash?
I've only paid the deposit so far, so there is all the rest of the $yummy$cash$ is just sitting around my dresser, waiting for me to grab a wad, jump on the leer and hand deliver the crispy tendies to @pushkar.

Hello everyone attempting to get this bike. as much as we all appreciate Rome’s offer to give his bike to someone else, I’m sure Pushkar will be making the decision as to who is next in line with a black Hydra And the bike will be SPECT as ordered. Again this would be jumping out of the queue.

Last edited:
Hello everyone attempting to get this bike. as much as we all appreciate Rome’s offer to give his bike to someone else, I’m sure Pushkar will be making the decision as to who is next in line with a black Hydra And the bike will be SPECT as ordered. Again this would be jumping out of the queue.
Thanks DAD! What would we do without your sage guidance Acme?!?

Have your hopes dashed? 😏 Sorry all kidding aside I spoke to Pushkar about a.battery issue earlier today and he told he was not aware of this thread but he would not be joining it. He is doing his best to remedy the situation. Unfortunately the frame is not just flat black, Rome chose an accent color that is not everyone’s taste so it may need to be repainted. There are also custom parts so it’s not like he has another similar order coming up soon he can substitute this one out for. Does he offer this stuff at a discount which would mean Rome would not get his full deposit (Not Paid in full) back. What would a Biktrix etc. charge after they ordered custom parts etc. and had to spend time to deal with this situation. It’s a difficult position to be him and I do not envy him.

Have your hopes dashed? 😏 Sorry all kidding aside I spoke to Pushkar about a.battery issue earlier today and he told he was not aware of this thread but he would not be joining it. He is doing his best to remedy the situation. Unfortunately the frame is not just flat black, Rome chose an accent color that is not everyone’s taste so it may need to be repainted. There are also custom parts so it’s not like he has another similar order coming up soon he can substitute this one out for. Does he offer this stuff at a discount which would mean Rome would not get his full deposit (Not Paid in full) back. What would a Biktrix etc. charge after they ordered custom parts etc. and had to spend time to deal with this situation. It’s a difficult position to be him and I do not envy him.
The bike has special order parts that not everyone will want and it’s nearly completed. It’s a done deal, no turning back now. There has to be a point where refunds are no longer an option.

I cancelled because I got an unexpected failure to my plumbing system of my house and I ended up spending all of my vacation money and was forced to take a loan.
Nothing to do with the fact you ordered a Monte Capro, even though you have now removed your post on the subject? :)

Please note that we cannot expedite someone’s order over the current build queue.
Edit: All threads on the support forum show as being posted 11 days ago.

That's interesting - there was a post on your support site 11 days ago saying otherwise.

Is this yet another abandoned commitment, @pushkar, or is there more to this than meets the eye?

Committing to delivery within 48 hours for new orders for premium customers as so many of us that were owed bikes months ago are ignored would be a pretty shitty business practice - you either continue to ignore those you owe bikes or make more promises you can't keep.

Attachments

• IMG_20211213_090419.jpg
    IMG_20211213_090419.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 220
Last edited:
oh. . We are switching the support system (hopefully) this week. I will have the admin check what’s going on.

It's counterintuitive. I'm the nicest guy you'd ever meet most of the time. But sometimes you've gotta be a little cold hearted to make life a lot better.

EBR is the only forum I've had to ignore people on. What gives? Poor moderation? Head injuries?
I was just pondering on this the other day. As a long time member here at the beginning there was some effort at moderating and was even offered the job by Court at one point which I politely declined. But there isn't really much moderator muddling on here which to me is a good thing actually.

Having been a member of several forums over the years I find that the ones that are heavily moderated are not much fun to be a part of. In place of that here one can self moderate via the ignore feature and I find it to be a better option. I don't have to agree or disagree with people all the time and just eliminating the static works just fine for me.

The jist of forum life for me is to insert pearls of wisdom that I have gathered from my over 20yrs of experience in the realm of motor assist bikes. I admit that I can get a bit snarky at times before I realize I should hit the button and apologize to any I have offended on here. But feel free to ignore me as well!

Problem is that anger breeds anger, and not everyone is able to resist the trigger all the time.
So, by letting useless anger be displayed it slowly degrades the whole process of interaction for the majority.

You can just look at where our internet-based society is going these days, with more and more intolerance, radicalization, narrow mindedness to see that this is not a good trend....

Remember the dark ages....

Back