Post your THANKSGIVING WEEK/BLACK FRIDAY/BLACK MONDAY e-bike specials here

SURFACE 604: This is not Black Friday/Black Monday specific, and they could announce a bigger coupon till then, but you can use FALLSALE for Surface 604's ANY of their ebikes and get $150 off. However with Black Friday/Black Monday being just a week away you may want to wait just in case they announce a bigger sale. But if you can't wait, the FALLSALE coupon for $150 off works right now.

And still coming in below the rest, the Ride1UP 500 series will be offering Free LCD screen upgrade ($75) - Use Coupon code - "BLACKFRIDAY" next Friday only. Unbeatable deal. You will receive both displays.

Last edited:
(Link Removed - No Longer Exists)

In Tarrytown, NY is offering some deals:

Blix Prima Komfort - MSRP $2,649 - We have one for $1,500 with a Brooks saddle thrown in!

Faraday Cortland - MSRP $3,499 - One blue one white - $2,595!

Faraday Porteur - MSRP $2,499 - One white medium - $1,495!

Bulls Cross E8 Wave (Active Line Plus motor) - MSRP $2,899 - Sleek price $2,395!

Bulls Cross E Step Thru (Active line motor) - MSRP $2,799 - Sleek price $2,095!

Ruf cycles Ruffian - MSRP $6,500 - Sleek Price $1,950!!

Dicks Sporting Goods 25% off in store and online today and tomorrow only, that includes the 5 Schwinn branded ebikes they sell.

LoneStar ebikes of Salado, TX , are advertising Raleigh Detour ie and the similar Izip path plus models for $1500 with free shipping, seems a good deal for 2018 ebikes with the Shimano Steps E6000 system.

They’re also asking $1500 for the Haibike Sduro HardNine and Radius Tour models, the latter is half off msrp and a good deal for city commuting and putting a child seat on the back given the Nexus 8 IGH/Yamaha PW drivetrain, step through, and low CoG 20” wheels.

Last edited:
This is BS. I called Crazy Lenny’s today to order a 2018 Bulls AM 3. “Josh” initially gave me the 50% off. After charging my credit card he called back and said that Lenny was mad, he shouldn’t have sold that bike for 50% off. Through “Josh”, Lenny offered me an RM bike. I refused. “Josh” then called back again and said he needed to refund me because Crazy Lenny was losing money on the sale. He then suggested that I pay 10% more and the sale could go through. I paid.

Advertising 50% off on Any brand, Any bike on this website and then threatening to cancel the sale if I don’t pay 10% more is deceptive and unethical.

The weird thing is I then got an e-mail from someone in the back office who said that @Ravi Kempaiah had given him my measurements and back office guy recommended a medium bike instead of the large. I had given “Josh” my measurements and the order for a medium. Josh was cagey about giving his name when the conversation started. He changed the subject in fact. I pressed him and he finally said Josh.

This whole transaction was strange. Anyone else get the runaround from Crazy Lenny’s faux 50 offer?

It's not a faux offer. I noticed a paperwork coming into my desk at the closing. I asked them to cancel this and refund the money.

The bike that was offered to you was not scheduled for the black Friday sale. It was an honest mistake from one of my folks. When you carry 200+ models, things like are bound to happen. We have hundreds of models from every brand that were still specifically marked for today. In the end, you still got 45% off on that bike. I am trying to understand why you sound suspicious. There is no point in me bending over backwards only to hear these kinds of things.

Anyway, you're 5ft 9in with 31 inseam. Folks were having a discussion whether a 49cm would be better or 44cm would be better.

It's so much easier to have all this measurements done in person. We really care about finding the right bike for you.
We don't want you to come back saying the bike is too big. So, if you're still interested in the bike, please let the guy know your frame size preference.

Len Mattioli.

Thanks for the quick reply. I already let him know, medium. I asked for a corrected receipt. Just an FYI, we never discussed large on the phone, only medium and medium it is.

One question for you: What did you mean when you posted, “Any brand, Any bike, we are offering 50% off today.”?

Any brand we carry, any model that is on our sales floor today. We can't offer a bike that we don't have in stock unless it's conveyed to the customer and they are willing to wait.
The bike that was offered by mistake was in the warehouse, not really marked for sale today.

Some of the European brands have very unconventional sizing. Haibike for example has 52cm for size small. It would be a size large in many other brands. Please work with sales reps to make sure you get the right bike. We want you to enjoy the bike. That's why you and I are here for.

Len Mattioli.

Our (Link Removed - No Longer Exists) is now posted and up, we will be extending the cart availability as long as it is needed. Shipping is available to the upper 48 states for a small flat fee. Unfortunately, we cannot offer free shipping due to the price points we are selling these bikes for.

This is really a stellar deal for a Christmas present.

Insane price on a super fast class 3 2018 Haibike XDURO URBAN S 5.0 (MSRP: $4,699 on sale for $1999 or 57% off)
https://www.haibikeusa.com/2018-xduro-urban-s-5-0.html
Also Haibike Hardnine and Radious tour for $1499.
https://www.haibikeusa.com/sale-bikes.html?cat=62
The Urban S went back to its normal price ($4700), but Jenn's Bikes on eBay has marked the Haibike Radius Tour down even more to $1375. Apparently there are still several left.

Hell, the 500Wh Yamaha battery goes for nearly $1k by itself, and the motor's another several hundred...

Back