Pic's of my new RadMini!

Tom899

Hi everyone, I received my RadMini a couple weeks ago but finally got the fenders so the bike is now complete, at least for now...
I added a BodyFloat seat post, Garmin Explore 1000 GPS, Dinotte lights, Spank Oozy Trail Platform Pedals, Zydek cargo bag, Mountain Mirrycle Mirrors, Kenda Sunlite XL Cruiser Tires, 20 x 4-1/4, and fenders. The lights and GPS I transferred from another bike.
So far, the bike performs beautifully!!

DSC00617_DxO.jpg DSC00607_DxO.jpg DSC00613_DxO.jpg DSC00614_DxO.jpg DSC00618_DxO.jpg DSC00619_DxO.jpg

Last edited:
Sweet looking ebike!

I have the same Bodyfloat v2.0 with orange springs on my Radrover. Started out with the Suntour NCX SP-12; but, the Bodyfloat is a step above the Suntour. The Bodyfloat does an excellent job with the smaller bumps like washboard trails, broken pavement, and road imperfections.

Sweet looking ebike!

I have the same Bodyfloat v2.0 with orange springs on my Radrover. Started out with the Suntour NCX SP-12; but, the Bodyfloat is a step above the Suntour. The Bodyfloat does an excellent job with the smaller bumps like washboard trails, broken pavement, and road imperfections.
went for the LT Thudbuster havent tried it yet but it should sit right in between the bodyfloat and suntour ride quality wise.

Back