Pedal assist stopped working on BBS02

Be patient... We'll get this figured out.
Definitely wait to hear from the vendor
Do you mind if I ask their name?

Another awesome day here in shangri-la
20 miles and counting and other than sunset, nothing is going to get me back to the house today
The vendor is Greenergia

They only get 80% positive reviews on Amazon but they get over 99% positive reviews on Ebay. I am thinking that's because on Amazon it's harder to figure out how to contact a vendor directly. I am in contact with them and so I have high but tempered hopes in sorting this out, since I only ordered it less than a month ago.

The vendor is Greenergia

They only get 80% positive reviews on Amazon but they get over 99% positive reviews on Ebay. I am thinking that's because on Amazon it's harder to figure out how to contact a vendor directly. I am in contact with them and so I have high but tempered hopes in sorting this out, since I only ordered it less than a month ago.
I've heard mixed reviews on them. I think they, Greenergy, Blueenergy are all living in the same house

The vendor is Greenergia

Yeah, they have known costumer service issues concerning returns. best to start over with a better ranked vendor.

I've heard mixed reviews on them. I think they, Greenergy, Blueenergy are all living in the same house
Probably! I get a bunch of different names of people when they respond to me. I had actually tried to cancel my order with them and spend a few hundred more on getting everything from California Ebikes, and they told me the order had already shipped...which was true for the motor and accessories, but not for the battery, and I had to wait a few more weeks for the battery.

Oh well. I knew this entire thing would be wrought with peril. It's all good.

Yeah, they have known costumer service issues concerning returns. best to start over with a better ranked vendor.
I'm not going to totally start over, but if the worst thing I have to do is buy a new motor, I'll survive. Then maybe I could tear down the existing motor and learn how it all works and maybe get it operating again and put it on a different bike eventually.

I'm not going to totally start over, but if the worst thing I have to do is buy a new motor, I'll survive. Then maybe I could tear down the existing motor and learn how it all works and maybe get it operating again and put it on a different bike eventually.
You have more patience than I do.
I can't stand waiting for purchases in the mail, Much rather go to the store and just get the stuff, but some things you just have to wait.
I remember when I brought my kit, hit a few delivery snags and I said to hell with it, I'll drive to the FedEx station and pick it up myself. (won't order thru FedEx again if I can help it )
LOL I was riding the thing 3 hours later.
When I have a project to do, I NEED to get it done ! I think a lot of that comes from owning several R.E. companies.

You have more patience than I do.
I can't stand waiting for purchases in the mail, Much rather go to the store and just get the stuff, but some things you just have to wait.
I remember when I brought my kit, hit a few delivery snags and I said to hell with it, I'll drive to the FedEx station and pick it up myself. (won't order thru FedEx again if I can help it )
LOL I was riding the thing 3 hours later.
When I have a project to do, I NEED to get it done ! I think a lot of that comes from owning several R.E. companies.
Oh I totally understand! I'm mostly the same way, but trying to be as patient as can be.

I am pretty sure I am protected well by this:

I am pretty sure I am protected well by this:

That's what I was going to suggest. These vendors are known to delay and stall until the return window or warranty closes.
If I were you, start a return now as defective. That will get them motivated.
It's sad but past experience dictates that you need to play hardball with them.

That's what I was going to suggest. These vendors are known to delay and stall until the return window or warranty closes.
If I were you, start a return now as defective. That will get them motivated.
It's sad but past experience dictates that you need to play hardball with them.
Thanks. Yeah, I started a Return Request through Amazon, which is cancellable, and I emailed them and told them I'd done that through the site. If they offer to just send me a new motor, I'll be happy with that result. I really don't want to take the rest of the bike apart, or have to figure out how to safely ship the battery back.

I've seen strange behavior when the speed sensor isn't flashing as the magnet passes. And BEWO has NO relavence here.
Coming from you I'm sure that is true... But you still have to know the difference between the two

Thanks. Yeah, I started a Return Request through Amazon, which is cancellable, and I emailed them and told them I'd done that through the site. If they offer to just send me a new motor, I'll be happy with that result. I really don't want to take the rest of the bike apart, or have to figure out how to safely ship the battery back.
You really do have a rare problem here, especially with a new motor.
(edit) On defective items they are (should be) fully responsible for the return shipping
You can still ride as normal and use a little throttle on the hills if need be.
Don't worry... You'll be rolling e_ proper soon

Back