Overstock on BH Easymotion Bikes over 50% off on some models

LimboJim, glad I could help. Yes originally posted by FlatSix911. I'm a sucker for good deals and have a habit of saving favorites in my browser's toolbar (favicon only to make it a compact row and easy to check in on sites that interest me) which included a search link on Bicycle Blue Book with keyword Rebel. After a week of checking I was ready to give these up for dead. Must have been on auto pilot last night, didn't even realize I had clicked until I saw the bikes populating on my screen.

If we had more sunshine in these parts I'd have been tempted buy the whole lot and convert our garage to a bike rental biz. :D

Edit: Just convinced a buddy to order a couple of bikes. I suspect there aren't many left so if anyone is still on the sidelines I wouldn't wait too long.

Last edited:
It's hard to get a handle on remaining stock at Bicycle Blue Book since they are also sold on ebay (which is not reflected in stock until the next day). After adjusting for ebay this seems to be the remaining stock:

Rebel 27.5": Large (1 available), Medium (10 available)
Rebel 29": Medium (5 available)
Gravel X: 12 available

I think the Gravel may be a tougher sell with the assist falling off at 100 RPM cadence on these PW motors.

I think you meant on the left side at BBB it shows how many remain followed by sales (of all sizes). Unclear when they sync with ebay sales. For example, BBB currently shows 11 of the 27.5" medium available. Ebay only shows 10 available and 1 sale today. If we assume stock was synced overnight this implies the following:

Rebel 27.5": 11 medium this morning. 0 BBB sales. 1 ebay sale. Remaining medium stock is actually 10 (maybe not, but that's why I said it's hard to get a handle on it).

Last edited:
It's hard to get a handle on remaining stock at Bicycle Blue Book since they are also sold on ebay (which is not reflected in stock until the next day). After adjusting for ebay this seems to be the remaining stock:

Rebel 27.5": Large (1 available), Medium (10 available)
Rebel 29": Medium (5 available)
Gravel X: 12 available

I think the Gravel may be a tougher sell with the assist falling off at 100 RPM cadence on these PW motors.
it says on the right side how many are left.

Here is the current BBB inventory listed as of Wednesday evening, 2/19/20... this may not account for eBay sales.

I am driving down to the warehouse in San Jose to pick up my bike on Saturday... I may have to buy another, always N+1! ;)

1582169855346.png

Last edited:
btw- The 2020 BH are coming a little later this year, i emailed to find out.
Mid april to early May !

Any idea on the new specs and features? Yamaha PW-X2?

The 2020 BH catalogue has been available online for some time. I think its on the BH UK site.

If i recall, the rebel line was dumbed down. They stopped the PWX rebel lynx full suspension. Nothing with pwx2. The line is moving towards the atom x with brose s mag in many configs.

Haibike has many bikes with the pwx2, and also the pw-st with integrated battery (but no pwx2 with integrated battery). No idea what is coming to usa, but 2020 catalogue also available online.

Other than giant and yamaha bikes, i think that's all the brands available in north america that use yamaha motors

UPS driver just dropped off two boxes. Required signature and had to chase him down as he was driving away, lol. Boxes were in excellent condition and the bike shows no damage. Definitely new in box with factory packaging. Contrary to the description at bicyclebluebook it does come with some cheap pedals.

IMG_20200220_170324.jpg IMG_20200220_170421.jpg

Off to assemble it and charge the batteries to hopefully get a ride in tonight.

IMG_20200220_171807.jpg

Edit: not so thrilled to see the empty battery light blinking when I plugged in the charger. Hopefully that is normal when they put these batteries into deep sleep. Doesn't look like I'll be getting a ride in before tomorrow.

.IMG_20200220_174808.jpg

Last edited:
Just my luck! I just took deliver of one from Crazy Lenny for $1500!
Ahhh I see they are only hardtails...mine is the full suspension.

Last edited:
You get the 5 year warranty on the motor plus lifetime frame buying through an authorized dealer. Its a good warrantee
Ya I'm OK with deal I got. They were super easy to work with as well. I paid for the bike on Tuesday and it was delivered today.
I'm going to be happy with it.

UPS driver just dropped off two boxes. Required signature and had to chase him down as he was driving away, lol. Boxes were in excellent condition and the bike shows no damage. Definitely new in box with factory packaging. Contrary to the description at bicyclebluebook it does come with some cheap pedals.

View attachment 46096 View attachment 46095

Off to assemble it and charge the batteries to hopefully get a ride in tonight.

View attachment 46094

Edit: not so thrilled to see the empty battery light blinking when I plugged in the charger. Hopefully that is normal when they put these batteries into deep sleep. Doesn't look like I'll be getting a ride in before tomorrow.

.View attachment 46097

How much assembly is required? I have one coming as well. Do you just plug in the battery to start charging it, or is there anything special?

How much assembly is required? I have one coming as well. Do you just plug in the battery to start charging it, or is there anything special?
Basic delivered bike assembly.
1. Attach Front wheel
2. Screw in peddles
3. Attach handle bars
4. Air up tires
5 charge battery.

That's it.

Yeah, it wasn't too bad. Worst part was figuring out how to attach the front brake.

I still have to attach the display. Anybody know what these rubber parts are?

Attachments

• IMG_20200220_191610.jpg
    IMG_20200220_191610.jpg
    422.4 KB · Views: 343
  • IMG_20200220_192223.jpg
    IMG_20200220_192223.jpg
    246 KB · Views: 332
Basic delivered bike assembly.
1. Attach Front wheel
2. Screw in peddles
3. Attach handle bars
4. Air up tires
5 charge battery.

That's it.

I think Lennys ships the bikes like that, pretty much fully assembled.

I am wondering what needs to be done for my bicyclebluebook delivery next week. I can do these basic things, but anything more and I will probably need to bring to the LBS for assembly.

For those that got from BBB, what assembly is needed?

Back