Ordered a Sport and a Flow

Wow you got lucky! I'm still waiting and I ordered mid August. I've sent them an email but no response. I may end up taking this up with my credit card.
You should definitely call them because your order should of shipped by now. I ordered Flow Aug 22 and its on its way. You're in that order window where your bike should of shipped.

The newest Sport that was delivered Friday, (Sport 2) has a couple of different components compared to my first Sport. It has a SRAM X4 group set instead of Shimano and the tires are also a little different. CST Blackjack knobbies as opposed to the Kenda 1.95s. The CSTs are a little wider too...

Attachments

• Sport 2.jpg
    Sport 2.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 290
That's interesting. Did they tell you ahead of time about the components change?
Not that I am aware of. Does anyone know if the SRAM is equivalent to the Shimano? The spec page on the Espin website still says Shimano Altus and Kenda Komfort 1.95 tires. I havent ridden it yet, but I am curious how it rides compared to my Sport.......

1606184779292.png

Just received a text message from FEDEX about tomorrow delivery. I will check my sport when i get the package.

View attachment 72344

Just received a text message from FEDEX about tomorrow delivery. I will check my sport when i get the package.

Yeah, I didnt ride it today, but my son said with the Sram set up, the bike seems to pedal harder in 5th PAS and 8th gear, where my Sport with Shimano when you are in those same settings, it is almost ghost pedaling...

According to the chart, the SRAM X4 is one level higher than the Altus... pedaling harder in PAS 5 and 8th may actually be better because you can go faster?

According to the chart, the SRAM X4 is one level higher than the Altus... pedaling harder in PAS 5 and 8th may actually be better because you can go faster?
Yeah, that's what I was thinking. I didn't have time to try a test ride today but Im going to jump on Sport 2 pretty soon and compare. The tires are definitely wider and bigger knobbies. Not sure if I don't prefer the Kendas better for street riding...

Or maybe the wider/knobbier tiers might be the culprit (remember that wider tire debate we were having? :) )

Anyone still not received theirs? I've been emailing espin repeatedly and just get copy and paste answers. They claimed that it would be shipped out today but alas no updates to the tracking number still.

I've just about had it with this shady company.

Anyone still not received theirs? I've been emailing espin repeatedly and just get copy and paste answers. They claimed that it would be shipped out today but alas no updates to the tracking number still.

I've just about had it with this shady company.
I wouldn't give up on Espin just yet. I have ordered and received 2 bikes from them and have found them to be responsive and honest. Who are you dealing with at the company? My contact has been Yves and he has been outstanding...

Reactions: BET
I wouldn't give up on Espin just yet. I have ordered and received 2 bikes from them and have found them to be responsive and honest. Who are you dealing with at the company? My contact has been Yves and he has been outstanding...
Unfortunately that's actually who I've been dealing with as well. Seems it's totally random who they're willing to help and who they aren't.

I've been emailing daily and all I want is just an honest answer and they're unwilling to give that.

Unfortunately that's actually who I've been dealing with as well. Seems it's totally random who they're willing to help and who they aren't.

I've been emailing daily and all I want is just an honest answer and they're unwilling to give that.

Did you order Flow or Sport?

FWIW- This is my first post here and a newbie to E-bikes. I have a couple of delivery questions myself and I've had phone call in since yesterday requesting a call back, many more calls today and an email in today and so far no response. I already have the Sport in shopping cart but waiting to see how this resolves. Maybe if someone at Espin sees that customers are waiting they will respond.
I did get automated email response from Espin that my email was received, did you get the same?

Additionally I called today about 10 times, nobody answered the phone. I have repeatedly emailed this Yves and asked why they are not shipping in the order in which they were received. For the past week I was "promised" it would go out the next day with FedEx yet of course nothing. I asked if they would please send mine out with the next FedEx truck today and of course they ignored this.

Finally got in contact with someone just now via chat but they know even less and literally directed me to the pre order update page.

Absolutely terrible customer service if you can even call it that.

View attachment 72344

Received the Fedex package yesterday with the Sport. Still waiting to hear from Espin about the Flow. Box and contents were in fine shape with no apparent shipping damage. Bike was well packaged to avoid shipping damage. Rear cassette is SRAM X4 (have not yet checked the gear ratios) and the tires are CST Blackjack 27.5X1.95. The CST's are the same width as the Kenda's. The CST look to be better suited for compact gravel riding and combination road/slightly loose surfaces. Once I get the bike assembled over the weekend and put in a few miles, I will post my observations and comments.

Back