Ordered a Sport and a Flow

My son's Sport came last week and seems well made and he loves it. The derailleur guard was bent preventing fro shifting into the highest gear. I bent it out if the way and adjusted the derailleur. I ride it and liked it but still prefer my Ride1up 700 series....but the Sport cost me $400 less so there's that.

Great feedback. Can you compare the two tires? Kinda bummed that our bike will have the CST tires, but they seem to be rated as low rolling resistance and they look a tad fatter and knobbier for the times we go off road. Was a little worried the Kendas looked too small for any trail riding.
CSTs are definitely fatter and better for off road. My Sport is 99% on street, bikepaths etc and the Kendas seem fine.

CSTs are definitely fatter and better for off road. My Sport is 99% on street, bikepaths etc and the Kendas seem fine.
Thanks! The reality is ours will be too, which is why I wanted the kendas, but sounds like at least the trade off will a little more rubber for the trails like the ride1ups.

Can you count the teeth on the smallest rear gear? You mentioned it seems faster than your other one in top gear. I wonder if they changed to an 11 tooth gear instead of 12 with the SRAM change? If so that will be a very positive change.

I'm kind of glad my son's sport came with the knobbier tires. He mostly rides on the street but we do take some rides on the Delaware canal path which is gravel and can be slippery in spots.

Can you count the teeth on the smallest rear gear? You mentioned it seems faster than your other one in top gear. I wonder if they changed to an 11 tooth gear instead of 12 with the SRAM change? If so that will be a very positive change.
The Sport bikes from my 11/21 order are 11 tooth (according to my father, but I trust his ability to count to 11 :).

Back