Ordered a Sport and a Flow

I also purchased a Flow for my wife and she also loves it, I think you will be happy with the quality of Espin

I just got back from a 20 mile ride on my Sport and I like it so much I'm going to order another! Looks like late November delivery. I cant find a better value. The Ride 1 up 700 was considered but from what I have read as far as customer service and assembly, I stayed with ESPIN...

Last edited:
I am looking forward to trying out the Espin Flow & Sport. I am a long time roadie (with a sprinkling of off road/mountain bike riding) but had to stop riding a couple of months ago as my foot bunion is getting worse. Thought I would give ebiking a try as it will at least get me out and on a bike again. Plus my wife can join me which she would never do on my long road rides on conventional bikes. The Espin seemed to be the best value amongst the entry level bikes. I was a bit concerned about the small company and limited customer base.

Reactions: BET
Received an email this morning from Espin that the sport (black) is on the way via Fedex. No news on the Flow (smoke gray).
Got the same email this morning regarding Sport #2. Supposed to be here Friday. Ordered Oct 3....

Reactions: BET
Fedex tracking says estimated delivery Nov 25th for the Sport. Item was picked up from shipper. No updates from Espin on the Flow. Both ordered Sept 28th.

Sport 2 has arrived! Ordered on Oct 3, delivered Nov 20.

Attachments

• Sport 2 delivered.jpeg
    Sport 2 delivered.jpeg
    621.3 KB · Views: 296
In my neighborhood where I ride the streets are mostly fairly steep hills. I’ve been experimenting with shifting gears and using different levels of the pedal assist. I’ve noticed that on the steeper portions going uphill, increasing the levels of pedal assist doesn’t seem to make that much difference. Is that normal? I assume the motor isn’t powerful enough to feel a big difference even if I go all the way to PA 5. On flatter streets I feel a definite difference.

In my neighborhood where I ride the streets are mostly fairly steep hills. I’ve been experimenting with shifting gears and using different levels of the pedal assist. I’ve noticed that on the steeper portions going uphill, increasing the levels of pedal assist doesn’t seem to make that much difference. Is that normal? I assume the motor isn’t powerful enough to feel a big difference even if I go all the way to PA 5. On flatter streets I feel a definite difference.
I haven't been on too steep of a grade with Sport since the day I attempted to climb to the top of the PS Aerial Tramway with a loose front wheel quickrelease!! But if I recall, there was differentiation in the PAS levels while I was ascending. I think...

I notice the difference.

I have one hill near me where PAS 1 is adequate, but there are 2 steeper hills in other areas where I have to go up to PAS 3. Have not found a hill that required PAS 5 yet.

Back