Odd packages from China

Two Sons

Not sure where this should be posted, or if it can be posted on this site. If not, Admin(s) please remove.
Today I received a package from Fan Nanfeng Daily Chemical Plant, China.
I have ordered and since received ebike related items through AliExpress, however, I'm not expecting any packages at this time.
Has anyone else received unexpected packagesfrom China for items you didn't order after having ordered through AliExpress? I'm trying to narrow this thing down and figure out if others have experienced the same thing or if this is some one-off.

Not sure where this should be posted, or if it can be posted on this site. If not, Admin(s) please remove.
Today I received a package from Fan Nanfeng Daily Chemical Plant, China.
I have ordered and since received ebike related items through AliExpress, however, I'm not expecting any packages at this time.
Has anyone else received unexpected packagesfrom China for items you didn't order after having ordered through AliExpress? I'm trying to narrow this thing down and figure out if others have experienced the same thing or if this is some one-off.
Nanfeng Daily is a name of one of the Chinese State media companies. At least I've seen that name mentioned in many news reports. It always something like "the Nanfeng Daily reports ..."

Call your county agriculture department - many people all over have reported getting packages of unsolicited seeds.

Nanfeng Daily is a name of one of the Chinese State media companies. At least I've seen that name mentioned in many news reports. It always something like "the Nanfeng Daily reports ..."
Based on what I found online it is a chemical company which experienced a blast some years ago.

I'd assume off topic would be the place to post.
Then maybe someone with authority can move it?
This has nothing to do with eBikes.
Directly, no, but, indirectly, I think so. My point is that I followed some recommendations on this site and purchased from China a few items for an ebike and have now received an unsolicited item from there. Is there a connection? I don't know, but thought I'd see if others may have had a similar experience and, if so, I'd no longer buy in the same fashion again. Thanks.

I'm in a paypal dispute with a somewhat popular (in ebike circles) ebike parts supplier in China. They sent my package 830 miles east to Brooklyn, where a neighbor signed for it. The seller keeps claiming the tracking info shows I have it. I submitted the tracer to Paypal. Wrong address, Not my name. I expect to win.

Open a nice box, unexpected, from China, hope to see a cool rice cooker or maybe a massager, but get a silver box with a hundred wires? They probably threw it in the river before it blew up.

Back