New XP Lite....oh yeah...!!!!

myers830

They did it....!!!!...you answered my prayers for a carbon belt drive option, a larger battery option, color display, BMX style handle bars, more torquey motor, and hydraulic brakes.... all for under $1000 with more color options. This will be their best seller IMO.

Last edited:
It sucks the belt drive is only on the black model and isn't an option on any of the other colors. My wife would have loved the purple, but the belt is worth more than the color. So looks like I'm getting 2 black belt drive long range bikes which come in at $1099.

I also wonder if the tail light is brake actuated? Sadly, it is not as confirmed in the video I posted below.

Last edited:
It sucks the belt drive is only on the black model and isn't an option on any of the other colors. My wife would have loved the purple, but the belt is worth more than the color. So looks like I'm getting 2 black belt drive long range bikes which come in at $1099.

I also wonder if the tail light is brake actuated?
I'm envious for sure. That bike will be darn near maintenance free. No more oiling or adjusting the chain. No more adjusting the brake cables. No shifting hardware to worry about and more power when you need it. Those BMX bars make a huge difference (can move them closer to the seat for smaller riders), not to mention the color screen. To keep that under 50# and keeping it affordable is truly amazing. I suspect at some point they will offer the carbon belt option on all the colors, but it's a start.

Back