New Voltbike Yukon 750 spotted

My White Yukon 750 Limited has shipped!

Hi @SuperGoop, How long did it take for them to ship your 750 Limited? I ordered mine on 9/23 and my order still says processing. I've emailed them multiple times only getting one response on 9/26 stating they just received another shipment of parts and would send out shipments shortly after. I guess that I am really anxious to get the bike so that I can start putting some miles on it!

Edited: @SuperGoop, sorry I guess that I should have been more thorough and checked your time stamp. Looks like it took 20 days for them to ship your bike. The suspense is overwhelming lol

Last edited:
I don't think it is being shipped immediately like their in-stock items. It is still in "pre-order" and "limited stock" status. As shipments arrive, it is quickly gobbled up by pre-orders. I ordered my almost immediately when pre-orders opened, so I think I got the 1st batch. This is all just my speculation. Hope you receive yours soon, and get a few nice rides before it gets too cold.

You can also check their facebook page and look at the comments. Sometimes they post pictures of new shipments arriving to give you some indication.

I pre-ordered mine on 9/17/2016 had an email saying it would be shipped on 9/28 but no updates since - my order still states processing - sent an email yesterday 10/3 but no response yet.

@ChrisUK , it is possible that yours shipped already. Voltbike emailed me a tracking number and I have been tracking it a few days now, so I know it is in-transit. Like you, my order still states "processing". I don't think Voltbike's website gets updated very frequently.

The estimated shipping is now Oct 20 for the Yukon 750. I assume this means the last batch (estimated Sept 26 shipping) is all gone.

It arrived today. I unboxed it, upgraded immediately to a Suntour SP-12 NCX suspension seatpost. Also wrapped the chain stay with a $1 Ebay neoprene protector (thanks to Court's review comment). Here is a quick photo:

11qldw3.jpg
Awesome! Looks great! October 25th is the new shipping date for me.

I am happy to report that the battery is NOT loose as noted in Court's review video. I tried wiggling it, and it felt completely solid.

Awesome! Looks great! October 25th is the new shipping date for me.
What do you mean, did Voltbike email you that yours is shipping on the 25th, or is that just an estimated date? On their website, it still reads "shipping around Oct 20th".

Did you order the "Limited" as well? What colour?

What do you mean, did Voltbike email you that yours is shipping on the 25th, or is that just an estimated date? On their website, it still reads "shipping around Oct 20th".

Did you order the "Limited" as well? What colour?
They emailed me and gave the 25th date as the estimated ship date. The new inventory is coming in around the 20th.

I ordered a black "Limited". I was happy to hear you report that the battery does not rattle.

I added (i) Derailleur protector and (ii) Neoprene Chain Stay protector. Total cost of under $8.00! I think the Derailleur protector is especially important to protect the hub motor power cable:

Enjoyed the unveiling, nice looking bike! Yes, that protector is important for that hub cable. My cable was damaged in shipping and ultimately needed to replace the hub. Happy cycling.

I added (i) Derailleur protector and (ii) Neoprene Chain Stay protector. Total cost of under $8.00! I think the Derailleur protector is especially important to protect the hub motor power cable:

2vbokcl.jpg

aw9j6v.jpg
@SuperGoop I agree with @dm nelson , the unveil has been awesome. You definitely have me looking at some of the accessories you added like the derailleur protector and chain stay protector. On a side note, do you mind telling me how tall you are? I am curious to see if I have any issues with the longer 110mm since I am 6 feet tall with pretty long arms.

I will have to keep living vicariously through you until my limited arrives!

Received my white Yukon 750 October 11th. Ordered September 11th. Great bike!! Just past 100K . I'm over 6 foot and the bike size is perfect. Added neoprene chain protector, black Paniers, water bottle/pump (tapped frame with 10/32 threads) , new grips that fit my ginormous hands. Handles all but the steepest hills with my 250+ lbs. Hit 40 km pedalling downhill. The bike's worth buying just to get the cool helmet. A real head turner machine in southern Ontario. Passed a racing biker today going up a grade. He did a double take!!!

@ace20ri, I am only 5'8". I think you'll be fine with the stock 110mm stem, at 6' and long arms. I was "almost" ok with it too, except I find my neck getting tired from looking up. The 60mm stem that I got is on sale at MEC.ca for only C$38! There is even a shorter size (45mm). Here is the link: https://www.mec.ca/en/product/5029-594/Respond-Stem-(31-8mm-+10-Degree)

@Ricer, how/who tapped your frame for you to add the 10/32 threads? I ordered some clip-on bottle holders, but your method is cleaner. Can you post a picture of the taps? Thanks.

Also, what is the maximum Wattage you see on your display at full throttle? My full throttle/power is around 500-650. The max I've see is around 720W, but only briefly. I thought we have a 750W motor? On the Radrover, we see it hitting the 750W easily at full power.

Also, the wattage on my Bafang motor is unmarked (see picture above). On the Radrover, it clearly shows 750W. How do we confirm we have a 750W motor?

Last edited:
BTW, the Quick Release seat post clamp is factory installed wrong/backwards. The opening should be facing the back. I have since flipped it 180 degrees.

I positioned the water bottle holder on the bike and dotted the holes onto the frame with an easy erase black marker. I had previously drawn a center line with a ruler as well. Once I had the "x" mark for each screw hole I drilled the top one ( after indenting with an awl) and used my 10/32 tap for the screw size I had. I am acquiring a right angle drill to finish the job on the bottom hole as it is very tight. Note the air pump attaches to the same hole nicely. **NOTE**The seat post does not bottom out completely with this mod. You loose about an inch. Not a problem for me. Also my computer fell off in my pickup transporting the bike. Loose screws the problem. How do I change the display to show watts? I have no manual.

Back