(soon-to-be) New Voltbike Yukon 750 Limited rider, Sunshine Coast, BC

ShawnKing

Region
Canada
City
SUnshine Coast, BC
Hello everyone. Awaiting delivery of a Voltbike Yukon 750 Limited. Wife already got her Radpower Radmission. Not happy with Voltbike's customer service. Hopefully, the bike will be better than their communication!

Me? Middle-aged but new rider (literally, never owned a bicycle before!), experienced motorcyclist, Looking forward to exploring our area on an eBike!

Speaking of which, I came to this site looking for information, tips/tricks, etc., on and about the Yukon but it seems like your Voltbike Forum is dead/very quiet. Am I missing something? Is there another section of these forums I should be checking out?

Thanks for letting me join and I look forward to picking your brains!

Hello everyone. Awaiting delivery of a Voltbike Yukon 750 Limited. Wife already got her Radpower Radmission. Not happy with Voltbike's customer service. Hopefully, the bike will be better than their communication!

Me? Middle-aged but new rider (literally, never owned a bicycle before!), experienced motorcyclist, Looking forward to exploring our area on an eBike!

Speaking of which, I came to this site looking for information, tips/tricks, etc., on and about the Yukon but it seems like your Voltbike Forum is dead/very quiet. Am I missing something? Is there another section of these forums I should be checking out?

Welcome.
Just curious. Why buy a Yukon if you're unhappy with Voltbike's service?
CN

Didn't know they had bad customer service before I bought the bike. :(

Long story short, been waiting since June 23rd for delivery.
When you ordered your Yukon did they say they had them in stock? I'd be a bit upset if they had them and it was taking over a month. If they didn't at the time, you put yourself behind the 8 ball.
I don't own a Voltbike but I have been to their shop in Coquitlam. The whole staff was awesome, but they were extremely busy. If it's any consolation, a friend of mine has had his Yukon for about seven months now and loves it. You will too. CN

When you ordered your Yukon did they say they had them in stock?
They did.
If it's any consolation, a friend of mine has had his Yukon for about seven months now and loves it. You will too. CN
I've put mine together and already done a 4km test ride. We had rented them from the *excellent* Urban Peddle Rentals in Vancouver a couple of times and had already fallen in love!

They did.

I've put mine together and already done a 4km test ride. We had rented them from the *excellent* Urban Peddle Rentals in Vancouver a couple of times and had already fallen in love!

I ordered my Yukon step thru June 6 and recieved it aug 11 so yours should be arriving soon I’d imagine. We’ve put about 90km on it between me and the wife and it’s a nice bike, you’ll like it. I swapped the pedals and saddle out already for nicer ones. The seat was crap and the pedals were just Wellgo brand plastic garbage that’s on pretty much all bikes. The customer service is very slow with them, obviously busy but maybe more staff is in order to keep up to a fast growing market such as this.

I ordered my Yukon step thru June 6 and recieved it aug 11 so yours should be arriving soon I’d imagine.
Yup! Had it for almost a month. Swapped the seat already and will likely get a suspension post as well. Pedals are fine for the time being. Great bike!

Back