First real ride on the Yukon 750 Limited!

ShawnKing

Region
Canada
City
SUnshine Coast, BC
Just back from my first real ride on the Yukon 750 Limited. Had to wait a while until the grin left my face before I could post. šŸ˜‚

My wife and I got eBikes! for exactly this reason - exercise and exploration. The Yukon fits the bill! I literally say things Iā€™ve never seen before and went places I never would have gone. I even biked up Gibsons Way - for those of you familiar with Gibsons on The Sunshine Coast of BC, youā€™ll know thatā€™s an IMPOSSIBLE pedal for someone who is on a regular bike and not in phenomenal shape. But I made it up with no problem and exactly the amount of effort I wanted to put into it.

I went 12 kms around town and even pedaled extra around my neighborhood just so I could close a ring in my Apple Watch - something Iā€™ve NEVER bothered to do before! šŸ˜‚ Iā€™ve still got some tweaking to do - the stock bike isnā€™t suitable for someone my size (6ā€™3ā€, 240lbs) - but it shouldnā€™t take too much effort/money to get it just right.

All in all, Iā€™m VERY thankful to Ryan of Voltbike for all of his incredible efforts in helping me get this bike. Looking forward to putting many more kms on it!

Attachments

• Voltbike 1.jpeg
    Voltbike 1.jpeg
    143.6 KB · Views: 315
  • Voltbike 2.jpeg
    Voltbike 2.jpeg
    163.3 KB · Views: 303
Congrats. There are several Yukonā€™s in my wee town in the Kootenayā€™s. They seem to rip along nicely. šŸ‘

Back