New ST2 owner from Belgium

Edmond

Hi guys,

Drive for 2 weeks now with my brand new white Stromer ST2 in our little country Belgium :)

This time off the year it's pretty cold at 45km/u here :)

I am looking for some other ST2 owners to communicate about the OMNI app, little issues i have occured etc...

Here some pix when i just leaved the local BMC shop:

Attachments

• ST2.jpg
    ST2.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 493
  • ST2a.jpg
    ST2a.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 444
  • ST2b.jpg
    ST2b.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 469
At this moment ST2 is at bike shop to replace controller, earlier this week following error showed up :( The week before also the display was replaced to the newiest version (i had issues with gps positioning), the BMC shop told me that this issue occured at 50% of the sold ST2 this year. They always replace the display and the controller ad they say this will never happen again => let's hope so :)

Have got a replace ST2 bike for the time my bike is in the shop => service :)

Dreambike he is, no doubt :)

Attachments

• error1.JPG
    error1.JPG
    14.5 KB · Views: 438
Oh that is unfortunate, & 50% of them requiring replacement is not good news. I guess when your bike is also a cell phone complications can occur. Hopefully they sort it out for you for good. Thanks for the pics and report, keep us informed. -S

At this moment ST2 is at bike shop to replace controller, earlier this week following error showed up :( The week before also the display was replaced to the newiest version (i had issues with gps positioning), the BMC shop told me that this issue occured at 50% of the sold ST2 this year. They always replace the display and the controller ad they say this will never happen again => let's hope so :)

Have got a replace ST2 bike for the time my bike is in the shop => service :)

Dreambike he is, no doubt :)

A new design is an adventure.. You're helping Stromer with the Beta testing....A least you haven't been stranded.

Congrats on your new Bike!

Do you see any benefits over the ST1? I'm considering a Stromer, but was considering the ST1 unless the ST2 was clearly a better ride.

Hi guys! Range full speed un very cold temperatures is maximum 60km, when you choose assistance level 2 or 1 its a lot bigger, but i wanna go fast

Benefits, yes the range of the batterie, better shimano group ( love the 52 crank), many people dont see its an ebike, supercool design, a dream to ride him! Also received my first firmware update, got better connenction with the app and better gps positioning.

Happy Stromer biker here

I was just told that we couldn't get them until March in the U.S. *sigh* Maybe it's time to move!

Back