New RC-S owner

tlippy

Bike arrived yesterday. In perfect condition. Assembly very simple. My comparison is to R1U's 700. The 700 is for going to church-the RC-S is for wrangling cattle! Still in the learning process. Glad I didn't give the naysayers any credence. There is just no other eBike that compares in this price range. Never in my wildest dream would I have believed that I spent $4000 in eBikes - and rising. I'd say this bike is extreme quality. The red color is outstanding. Just wanted to post this short commentary in the hopes that it will push any who are on the fence because of some complaints. I'm not even squawking that the drive train isn't Shimano. It's Marvo-which I've never heard of. Shift just like Shim. I do have a new Deore 9 speed derailleur that I purchased for my 700 because of posters griping about the chain popping off the front chain ring. If I have any problems, I'll swap. No problem with the 700 O.E. derailleur. Thanks for listening.

Bike arrived yesterday. In perfect condition. Assembly very simple. My comparison is to R1U's 700. The 700 is for going to church-the RC-S is for wrangling cattle! Still in the learning process. Glad I didn't give the naysayers any credence. There is just no other eBike that compares in this price range. Never in my wildest dream would I have believed that I spent $4000 in eBikes - and rising. I'd say this bike is extreme quality. The red color is outstanding. Just wanted to post this short commentary in the hopes that it will push any who are on the fence because of some complaints. I'm not even squawking that the drive train isn't Shimano. It's Marvo-which I've never heard of. Shift just like Shim. I do have a new Deore 9 speed derailleur that I purchased for my 700 because of posters griping about the chain popping off the front chain ring. If I have any problems, I'll swap. No problem with the 700 O.E. derailleur. Thanks for listening.
Pictures please! :p

Back