New Juiced Hyper Fat: HF1100 40 mph, Sept 2018 $3,299 Pre-Order

does it fit in the same spot?? also, can you provide me the part numbers for the Grin Tech Phaserunner or is that all I need to know

does it fit in the same spot?? also, can you provide me the part numbers for the Grin Tech Phaserunner or is that all I need to know
In order to use the phase runner you have to also change the p.a.s. to be compatible with the phase runner. Just get a hold of ebikes.ca and tell them what you need and they will hook you up. Like hurricane says, you'll probably have to do some soldering but I'm sure it will be worth it. I'm gonna do it to my ocean current when it's time. Good luck. Oh, and yeah, it fits.

It will all fit in the same spot as the Phaserunner is smaller than the stock controller. Attached is a parts list, but keep in mind I already had crimp tools for Anderson connectors and JST-SM. The other thing is that the GrinTech unit won’t be compatible with the Juiced Bike cadence sensor, but it will read the torque sensor with minor modifications to the CA3.
0975B6B9-75FB-4A7B-8EAA-EE9781D6B603.png

I would hope Juiced have some in stock.. otherwise how are they supposed to provide warranty? Just replace the whole bike?

I've told this story before..'About replacing bikes'... Last July when I bought my Trek Powerfly7 E-mtb, the with Thumb Switch was damaged during shipment. The controller was fine. The part was back ordered from the distributor. Trek had none. ( Bosch uses a third party Dist. )

I suggested my LBS buy the part, ($50 ) from a stocking dealer and call it a day. Trek said no, It's a new bike, you shouldn't have to be swapping parts. They immediately shipped another Powerfly 7 from Waterloo Wisconsin to CT. I was riding 4 days later. It doesn't get much better then that.

I've told this story before..'About replacing bikes'... Last July when I bought my Trek Powerfly7 E-mtb, the with Thumb Switch was damaged during shipment. The controller was fine. The part was back ordered from the distributor. Trek had none. ( Bosch uses a third party Dist. )

I suggested my LBS buy the part, ($50 ) from a stocking dealer and call it a day. Trek said no, It's a new bike, you shouldn't have to be swapping parts. They immediately shipped another Powerfly 7 from Waterloo Wisconsin to CT. I was riding 4 days later. It doesn't get much better then that.
That's how the big boy's do it. ?

yeah, and on top that, it was still under warranty.
Well thankfully I got back to Juiced Support after they sent the invoice and I just replied saying my date of receipt on the bike was 12/1/2017 and they got back to me in about 2 days with a revised email with the invoice having the price slashed off and the total being $0.00 and a tracking number. So now it seems like they revolved it but I now just hope the new controller is an update to the old one or else the controllers just gonna fail again out of warranty. So my issue did finally get resolved for now at least.

Well thankfully I got back to Juiced Support after they sent the invoice and I just replied saying my date of receipt on the bike was 12/1/2017 and they got back to me in about 2 days with a revised email with the invoice having the price slashed off and the total being $0.00 and a tracking number. So now it seems like they revolved it but I now just hope the new controller is an update to the old one or else the controllers just gonna fail again out of warranty. So my issue did finally get resolved for now at least.
I think I would have asked them that because I highly doubt that they will update it. My guess is that they will send you one just like the stock one. They're not updating anyone else for free. Hell, you're lucky if you can get an upgrade if you try to buy it, at least that's my experience.

That was Micah Toll. He was making that up. He may know his electronics but his reporting is frequently sloppy. He also says in the article the CCS is cheaper than the RCS when they're the exact same price.

https://electrek.co/2018/08/12/juic...-with-a-new-40-mph-fat-tire-electric-bicycle/
That was referencing the price on Amazon at the time, as indicated by the link connected to the price in the article. I do my best to report accurately. What you thought was sloppy reporting was just you not checking the source. :)

Back