New Juiced Hyper Fat: HF1100 40 mph, Sept 2018 $3,299 Pre-Order

If I am buying a Bafang, I would seriously consider the Frey1000 at this point. They were ridiculously cheap to buy direct from Alibaba, but what quickly soured me was the very high shipping cost. We are talking a shade higher than the price of an Ancheer entry level bike on Amazon here... now if you REALLY want to get a deal, go in on a group buy and have 5 bikes shipped to a central location and the price drops to less than 1/3 of the original estimate.
If you are comfy with little to no tech support, a language barrier at some point and a messy return policy, you can drop a cool 1k off of the price of the HF1k or Biktrix 1k while getting matching performance.
I'm game, I'm in Florida.

If price is an issue to you (which totally is understandable, I'm a very budget conscious buyer), check out Luna Cycle?
I bet there are many Luna owners on this forum too, interestingly enough, although Luna Cycle is very well known, EBR does not have Luna Cycle specific forum.

Check out Luna Wolf.
1000W mid drive for $2,300. If you want to upgrade it to "Luna Ludicrous 2500W" motor, it will be extra $250.
https://lunacycle.com/luna-wolf-alite-plus-electric-bike/

Yes, Luna Cycle bikes tend to look a bit ugly with those add-on battery pack with some exposed wires.. it does look like weekend DIY project.
But I guess the bang for buck factor makes them popular.
Luna has their head so far up sur ron's arse it's hard to get anything else from them right now.

If I am buying a Bafang, I would seriously consider the Frey1000 at this point. They were ridiculously cheap to buy direct from Alibaba, but what quickly soured me was the very high shipping cost. We are talking a shade higher than the price of an Ancheer entry level bike on Amazon here... now if you REALLY want to get a deal, go in on a group buy and have 5 bikes shipped to a central location and the price drops to less than 1/3 of the original estimate.
If you are comfy with little to no tech support, a language barrier at some point and a messy return policy, you can drop a cool 1k off of the price of the HF1k or Biktrix 1k while getting matching performance.

that bike always catches my eye. I wish someone would do it nice in depth review on it.

I don't think the price will go down. Look at the prices of ebikes 10 years ago, they're not much cheaper than current ebikes.
Instead, I think they improve performance and quality. No more messy wires exposed, smoother acceleration, more range, etc.

Just wait for HF1500.

I just pre-ordered the HF1500. Due to be shipped Sept 2021!

I just pre-ordered the HF1500. Due to be shipped Sept 2021!
You FOOL !! Couldn't wait another 6 months, could you ?!? I just got wind of the HyperFat 2000, pre-order starting in March 2022. Just think, if I could buy now, I could pay it off 2 years before I actually GET it !

I shall make it a point to ignore any deficiencies I find with the bike and instead sing its praises glowingly, reeling in Rooster until he gives in and buys one. :D

You FOOL !! Couldn't wait another 6 months, could you ?!? I just got wind of the HyperFat 2000, pre-order starting in March 2022. Just think, if I could buy now, I could pay it off 2 years before I actually GET it !

I shall make it a point to ignore any deficiencies I find with the bike and instead sing its praises glowingly, reeling in Rooster until he gives in and buys one. :D
Don't hold your breath ?

I actually I ended up changing my mind because of the HF-2500 Anniversary Edition for Spring 2025! :D

If price is an issue to you (which totally is understandable, I'm a very budget conscious buyer), check out Luna Cycle?
I bet there are many Luna owners on this forum too, interestingly enough, although Luna Cycle is very well known, EBR does not have Luna Cycle specific forum.

Check out Luna Wolf.
1000W mid drive for $2,300. If you want to upgrade it to "Luna Ludicrous 2500W" motor, it will be extra $250.
https://lunacycle.com/luna-wolf-alite-plus-electric-bike/

Yes, Luna Cycle bikes tend to look a bit ugly with those add-on battery pack with some exposed wires.. it does look like weekend DIY project.
But I guess the bang for buck factor makes them popular.
my wife has the Wolf without Ludicrous. A much better built bike than the HyperFat 1000 and also the performance is far superior than the HyperFat. Climbing a steep hill she can blow by me and I'm in better shape.

I'd be concerned with the newness of it. Now, you can look at this and say its based off of the Hyperfat 1k, and as such it isn't a 'new' design, but we also know that the HF1k had numerous issues with its controller, which manifested itself as 'cogging' when you would start to speed up. Have they resolved it on the new 'Fat 1100 ?? I haven't heard much from owners of the original Hyperfats to determine whether this was ever rectified. The last thing you need is another bad experience with Juiced. Buuuuut, if you have the extra $$$ laying around, be my guest and go ahead !! I just want to ride one ... just once in my life.
I was reading through this forum and I am actually an owner of an HF1000. For feedbacks sake Just recently roughly between 800-900 miles on the bike the controller completely failed, at the time I figured the system just shut itself off. Then when I went to turn it back on the controller started cooking I turned the battery off right away did some diagnosing took some videos of the problem, contacted juiced support explained everything in detail, then juiced support sends me an invoice for an HF1000 controller replacement $159, mind you the bike is under warranty till december. So ehh Im not throwing negative comments toward them, just would like that issue resolved really. There's a little owner perspective though

I was reading through this forum and I am actually an owner of an HF1000. For feedbacks sake Just recently roughly between 800-900 miles on the bike the controller completely failed, at the time I figured the system just shut itself off. Then when I went to turn it back on the controller started cooking I turned the battery off right away did some diagnosing took some videos of the problem, contacted juiced support explained everything in detail, then juiced support sends me an invoice for an HF1000 controller replacement $159, mind you the bike is under warranty till december. So ehh Im not throwing negative comments toward them, just would like that issue resolved really. There's a little owner perspective though
Maybe if I jump in and say that they're just doing business as usual they'll do what's right and take care of you. It seems to work for everybody else. ? Evidently Tora doesn't believe in karma, He seems to pick and choose who is worthy.

Last edited:
If they really are asking you for money, instead of just telling you the dollar value of the part you received, there's no reason you should pay, and I'm sure the bad publicity would be worse than the $159 lost anyway.

Hoping that they're not actually expecting you to pay, unless you were misusing the bike somehow.

And 800 miles is nothing for an e/bike for such a dramatic failure.

yeah, and on top that, it was still under warranty.
Typical juiced b.s., been there done that. They make the rules as they go. I've tried to buy an upgrade controller and LCD and they won't even acknowledge me. I guess they reserve the right. Do you really want to deal with a company like that? Sorry but if you are buying a new bike, biktrix is the most transparent company out there and Roshan is a good guy that stands behind every customer's purchase no matter what. The customer is always right! What happened to that? I'm done.

I have no clue, where can you get a new controller for the HyperFat 1000.....NOT from Juice.. Is there any problem changing it out??

No I was not trying to tell you to replace the whole bike.

I was saying that I was guessing that Juiced would have some speed controller (or any parts for that matter) in stock, because in case of warranty claims, how are they supposed to send the new parts? It's not like they would replace the whole bike.
My apologies, I took it the wrong way. What I'm looking for is a new controller for the HyperFat other than from Juiced

I had to bug them for two weeks, but they eventually sent me a new controller at no cost.

hurricane56, did you look into other options other than from Juiced.....trying to get rid to the shuttering

Back