New Juggernaut HD Limited

Chris_ebike

Region
Canada
I got a new Juggernaut HD Limited a couple of weeks ago. I am loving it. It is a fantastic bike. Had some confusion during the process but I will say that Biktrix was really good at resolving it.

I was wiping down my bike today and noticed sand and debris falling into a gap in the motor casing. For those of you that have this bike, do you have a gap like this? It arrived like this so I am not sure if it's by design or not.

gap.PNG

Here is the other side. No gap.

no_gap.PNG

Thanks in advance.

Chris

Hi Chris,my own beloved HD Duo shows no such gap.Very uniform seal, as in your second photo,but definitely prone to dirt build-up this time of year.
They do have fine customer support.Ask and ye shall receive!

I got a new Juggernaut HD Limited a couple of weeks ago. I am loving it. It is a fantastic bike. Had some confusion during the process but I will say that Biktrix was really good at resolving it.

I was wiping down my bike today and noticed sand and debris falling into a gap in the motor casing. For those of you that have this bike, do you have a gap like this? It arrived like this so I am not sure if it's by design or not.

View attachment 107700

Here is the other side. No gap.

View attachment 107701

Thanks in advance.

Chris
Chris, worth noting that these covers are a cosmetic feature - the bike doesn't require these. With respect to the seal - this is not designed to perfectly seal. Due to manufacturing tolerances some bikes have this cover plate showing more gap than others. This is nothing to be concerned about as the motor inside the case is IP65 rated.

Great to hear, Roshan, many thanks.

I've had multiple backs of forths (9 to be exact) with your customer experience team today and they have been amazing. I sent them pics and videos and they walked me through a way to fix it. Here is the result of their suggestions. It is much better now.
1637800971635.png

And even better to know that is it not meant to be perfectly sealed. I'll probably still put a bead of silicon in the gap to keep the crud out.

I also had a problem with my stock light and I was given very specific instructions via a Biktrix produced YouTube video about how to test it with a multimetre to determine the source of the problem. Your team quickly determined it was best to get rid of the stock headlight and they invited me to purchase an even better light from Amazon and be reimbursed. I get the new light tomorrow.

And that right there is how you keep customers happy. Thank you guys for the good work you're doing. I LOVE my bike.

Great to hear, Roshan, many thanks.

I've had multiple backs of forths (9 to be exact) with your customer experience team today and they have been amazing. I sent them pics and videos and they walked me through a way to fix it. Here is the result of their suggestions. It is much better now.
View attachment 107765

And even better to know that is it not meant to be perfectly sealed. I'll probably still put a bead of silicon in the gap to keep the crud out.

I also had a problem with my stock light and I was given very specific instructions via a Biktrix produced YouTube video about how to test it with a multimetre to determine the source of the problem. Your team quickly determined it was best to get rid of the stock headlight and they invited me to purchase an even better light from Amazon and be reimbursed. I get the new light tomorrow.

And that right there is how you keep customers happy. Thank you guys for the good work you're doing. I LOVE my bike.
Glad we could get that sorted out for you. Enjoy your ride!

Back