New huge battery and Concept Bike 2022

Which is strange to me because i thought Stromer always argued that a carbon belt with a middle drive train was pointless. I guess it was until they equipped their bike with it :(

Isn't that true for majority of the companies? When Iphone had a small screen "it was the perfect size for hand and larger screens were unnecessary" until they increased the screen size, now they have only one smallish size model, pen was unnecessary until they added one ipad. Mainstream mid drives still use 36v, if you ask them they will say it is optimum, until they switch to 48v that is.

This is why I like Tesla, they don't generally tell you that nonesense. They are not afreaid to try out new things.

So, a used 500e is electric, friendly to the planet, has air conditioning, a heated passenger cabin and costs less.

Isn't this true for ebikes in general ? Trek will claim that supecommuter was a car replacement, yet the only thing that will match is the price of a car nothing else.

I'm interested in seeing and reading about the tech. I'm not in the market for a commuter for the road, but I'm sure it will be a nice bike. Need better support for the US.

The laser video and music is straight out of the 1980's🤣

👍👍

The new ST2 with Gates was the first step presented in 2019. But read my comments from 2017 about Gates and Pinion.

You arware, I'm not allowed to show pictures and I'm also not allowed to write about details. But I can present a short video from the laser show which was introducing the Concept Bike:

The picture shown in the first message wars taken from this video.
Eurghhhh..... why so much cringe ? Focus on the fracking bike.

The laser video and music is straight out of the 1980's

You recognized Jim Kerr?

This is not by happenstance. I didn't use an external microphone, so the sound recording was terrible. I've chosen this title as it is a brain teaser in respect of the presented Stromer. I expect, the most of the (potential) customers remember the time when clubs were called discotheque. So the laser show fits as well.

But no one ever seen such a e-bike battery. That's how Stromer goes from the past into the future.

Riesenakku.jpg

I don't think the weight is detrimental to its intended commuter use. Just the opposite, it adds stability.

Back