New Features for Nyon2 scheduled april 2022

Bosch's focus is probably on the new system. And note how the Bosch team has been pulled from this board.

Bosch's focus is probably on the new system. And note how the Bosch team has been pulled from this board.
I've noticed they weren't posting much, but didn't see any official withdrawal. But that's a tough job, to be tasked with being helpful while having lawyers and managers insisting on continual parroting of the company line. Stockholm syndrome maybe?

Along with the total absence of any replies from their support team. They have established their market position, and now don't need to offer user support, or long term product support.

Along with the total absence of any replies from their support team. They have established their market position, and now don't need to offer user support, or long term product support.
In fairness though, Bosch is an OEM supplier as well as a retailer. I suspect this dual role is what leads to a lot of the confusion regarding who supports what when.

Had crashed from my Nyon, have a support number, not a sausage from them.

Have some issues with the lock function I bought from Bosch since the latest Nyon firmware update, have a support number, not a sausage from them.

Raised some bug reports related to other broken features in the latest update (around sync and metric imperial units), have a support number, not heard a sausage.

Total radio silence when you need support from them. It's shockingly bad.

Had crashed from my Nyon, have a support number, not a sausage from them.

Have some issues with the lock function I bought from Bosch since the latest Nyon firmware update, have a support number, not a sausage from them.

Raised some bug reports related to other broken features in the latest update (around sync and metric imperial units), have a support number, not heard a sausage.

Total radio silence when you need support from them. It's shockingly bad.

For reference, I have 2 open tickets that never got a single response from.

Back