Nevo 3 Luggage rack weight limit

IanE

Hi - I’m thinking about treating myself to a Nevo 3 but I’m a bit disappointed to see the weight limit for the rack, which is 20kg. This seems low, I’m used to seeing 25kg? Just wondered if anyone might be able to comment as I’m hoping to bikepack and anticipate needing the higher weight capacity. I’m stretching my budget already in going for a Nevo so wouldn’t want to go for a different and more expensive model.

See my other post on why should I pay the extra for a Riese and Müller bike?

Thanks

Ian

Hi - I’m thinking about treating myself to a Nevo 3 but I’m a bit disappointed to see the weight limit for the rack, which is 20kg. This seems low, I’m used to seeing 25kg? Just wondered if anyone might be able to comment as I’m hoping to bikepack and anticipate needing the higher weight capacity. I’m stretching my budget already in going for a Nevo so wouldn’t want to go for a different and more expensive model.

See my other post on why should I pay the extra for a Riese and Müller bike?

Thanks

Ian
Did you delete your other post (“why pay the extra for R&M”)? I clicked the link in my notification email, and it went nowhere.

Hi John - thanks for getting in touch. I didn’t delete the post but for some reason it just didn’t appear on line. I’ll have to redraft it!

Back