Need help understanding the Intuvia on my Exduro Fullseven RX...

EdVille

with the Performance CX motor. I read somewhere that it can help with upshifting and downshifting (eShifting, manual or auto?) but I do not know how it works. Is this correct? Or is this version dependent? Is it something that can be upgraded? I also read that the "walk assist" is not available in the US version, which is ok. I am mostly interested in the gear shift assist aspect of it. Thanks in advance for your input. Happy ebiking!

with the Performance CX motor. I read somewhere that it can help with upshifting and downshifting (eShifting, manual or auto?) but I do not know how it works. Is this correct? Or is this version dependent? Is it something that can be upgraded? I also read that the "walk assist" is not available in the US version, which is ok. I am mostly interested in the gear shift assist aspect of it. Thanks in advance for your input. Happy ebiking!

There is a complex algorithm in the control unit and when it senses excess load on the motor, it prompts the rider to up/down shift.
You can see an arrow appear on the Intuvia and depending on it's direction, you can shift accordingly.
If you're in that sweet spot, you will see Max torque output. If it feels sluggish, you're probably in the wrong gear.

The Auto shifting using Nuvinci h-Sync 360 is a completely different case. It comes on very few bikes and it does all the shifting for you.

Is it safe to say that if you don't see an arrow up or down you are in the right spot?
Generally speaking yes, but you can also keep an eye on the amount of power your using with the gauge to the right of the assist level selector on the Intuvia.

Back