Ncm Moscow plus throttle

Also, does the assist stop at 22mph?

Or does it just taper off at 22mph?

Did you lift the bike and try to spin it? (It might require 2 people)

If it's cadence sensored, as long as you rotate the crank in the air, it shouldn't stop at 20mph like throttle.
it tapers off from 20mph and when you pedal to 22mph its assisting on 1 bar , the torque is great though its very fast to get there

it tapers off from 20mph and when you pedal to 22mph its assisting on 1 bar , the torque is great though its very fast to get there
Do you still get the three settings on the throttle display?
1. ECO
2. normal
3. power
If so presumably you're on power.

Do you still get the three settings on the throttle display?
1. ECO
2. normal
3. power
If so presumably you're on power.
yes you still get them and its on power also doesnt seem to make a difference between the 3 settings for top speed just the torque changes

circled is the display what the current assist is giving you

Attachments

• Display-C6-01.jpg
    Display-C6-01.jpg
    171.3 KB · Views: 372
Is the assist cutting out at 22mph or is it just giving less? When im cycling on the flat i often dont see the assist then when i hit a hill the assist level shoots up. Royal Mail have my Das kit so should arrive today.

Ok just got the c7 kit which has 5 connections but i only need 4 as only the left brake lever is connected to the motor on the Moscow and not both brakes like the Moscow plus. Is it ok just to tape up the spare connection, will it effect anything ?

Ok just got the c7 kit which has 5 connections but i only need 4 as only the left brake lever is connected to the motor on the Moscow and not both brakes like the Moscow plus. Is it ok just to tape up the spare connection, will it effect anything ?
I wouldn't imagine it will cause a problem. But ensure it's waterproof. I've been running round with my 5 connection not plugged in while I wait for my throttle.
Oh by the way, I have a spare c7 four wire if anyone is interested.

Hi, did you get the off road kit from Australia, how long did it take to arrive

Mine was ordered 10 days back and hasn't left Aus yet, apparently due to the lack of international flights.
Dont worry mate, mines showed as being in Melbourne for around a week Sun-Sun then on the Monday it was at my local sorting office ready for delivery !

Oh okay, thanks for clarification.

I'm just wondering though, does the assist actually STOP at 22mph (I know it shows low assist) or does it give really LOW assist beyond 22mph?

Did you try the following?

1) Lift the bike
2) put it on lowest gear
3) spin the crank (to activate the cadence sensor, not throttle)
4) see how fast the wheel will spin freely
5) does it go 28mph under no load?

I'm asking because cadence sensor will work like throttle except it won't give 20mph speed limit.

I have had similar experience, at higher rpm, the assist seems to go lower.
My original battery was Samsung 26F, but when I switched to 35E, it was able to meet the high drain demand from controller.
just tried that and it still stops around 22mph

Back