Ncm Moscow plus throttle

Hiya, I’ve been watching the comments and info since i got my NCM Moscow plus, i have the off road kit on the way. I was wondering and apologies if this has been discussed have you altered the settings on the c7 display like it shows you on YouTube to increase the assist speed?
Yes I have it set at maximum , but something else is stopping it going any faster and I don’t know what :(

Hiya, I’ve been watching the comments and info since i got my NCM Moscow plus, i have the off road kit on the way. I was wondering and apologies if this has been discussed have you altered the settings on the c7 display like it shows you on YouTube to increase the assist speed?
Can you post a link to the off road kit, curious as to what it looks like, thanks.

I've finally received a reply from NCM in Germany, regarding purchasing accessories for my Moscow in the UK. It would appear you can't!
I'm glad I managed to find shops in Canada and Australia willing to ship the Das Kit display and throttle to me. Just got to aquire a rear rack now. 😎
Screenshot_20200619_134111_com.google.android.gm.jpg

I've finally received a reply from NCM in Germany, regarding purchasing accessories for my Moscow in the UK. It would appear you can't!
I'm glad I managed to find shops in Canada and Australia willing to ship the Das Kit display and throttle to me. Just got to aquire a rear rack now. 😎
View attachment 56079
I got this one mate, just have to change your seatpost clamp to one with mounts.

I am waiting for my Das offroad kit to come for my NCM Plus. I have watched a video of someone accessing the settings using a code 8306? This does nothing on my current c7 display? Have you guys altered the speed restriction on the display somehow or just changed the wheel size to get it quicker? The code 8018 works on my c7 display but all i can alter is the wheel size causing the speedo and odo to be out.

the off road kit code will be 8088 and allows you adjust maximum speed on pedal assist and throttle
Mine was dispatched a week back from Aus, so perhaps one more week it'll be here. Didn't you set the speeds to absolute maximum but in practice the bike didn't reach anything like these speeds?

Couple of observations, the odometer reading is a long way from accurate on both of our bikes, really strange.
Another thing that is taking us some getting used to is managing the battery life, we live in the Yorkshire Dales and it's pretty much hills in all directions, need to keep a closer eye on this to be honest since I'm not really seeing any correlation to the PAS setting in terms of battery depletion. Some rides the battery depletes pretty quickly, obviously it relates to the hills and usage of PAS but I'm seeing some days it's got better retention than others. Clearly it'll be us but still it's taking some managing.

Where do I change these settings in the C7 kit:-
1. ECO = Saves battery capacity (higher range) --> low power consumption = high range
2. normal = average battery capacity --> average power consumption = average range
3. power = lower battery capacity --> high power consumption = short range
Wanting to experiment with battery longevity.

Press + and - buttons down for 5 secs, enter password, press set button. Keep pressing set buton till you reach power settings screen. choose setting using + or - button.Then press set button.Turn display off/on, all done.

Press + and - buttons down for 5 secs, enter password, press set button. Keep pressing set buton till you reach power settings screen. choose setting using + or - button.Then press set button.Turn display off/on, all done.
Thanks, do you have any real experience of how these settings effect the bike in practice?

So you have the US spec display and 18A controller?

What did you set your top speed as?
As you know, the top speed is governed by the display.

How was the battery? Was it fully charged?
Yep that’s correct , top speed is set at 28mph and fully charged battery also

Back