My Hydra's Kindernay hub is leaking

Another thing, here you can easily compare the gear ratios of the different gears. https://www.ritzelrechner.de/
Thanks! That's useful. Rations are pretty flexible and can be anjusted quite significantly with proper combinations of front/reat cogs.

Any good reviews/feedback for 3x3 hub? It looks nice, but looking at the mechanical version I can't stand the cable shifter again. Kindernay shifter was such a great improvement over the enviolo rotational one I had before, so I don't want to return back. Electric shifter is an option, hopefully it will be available as well.

At the moment the 3x3 hub website is not accessible. So it doesn't look very good either. But I will definitely research further.

At the moment the 3x3 hub website is not accessible. So it doesn't look very good either. But I will definitely research further.
Works fine for me. Not much info there though. Hope my Kindernay will be ok for some time, so I can research for other options.

Hello everyone. I have also been concerned about oil loss on my Kinderay VII for some time. That's why I changed the oil every 1000km to make sure there was always enough oil. Unfortunately a defect has now occurred. The hub has blocked and now you can no longer shift gears. I wrote to Kinderay and i am now waiting for a reply. I only drove about 8000km with my hub. I have now converted back to normal derailleur gears. Unfortunately, I can't recommend this hub to anyone at the moment
The issue is probably inside the gear actuator and it is fixable. Read this

Back