mph reading a decimal off on all displays for 700

scubavet

I just picked up my st 700 from assembly at a local bike shop. Everything is great except the display shows all numbers a decimal point off.
The mph shows 2.1 instead of 21, the trip odometer shows 1.5 instead of 15 miles, max speed shows 2.5 instead of 25. I have looked through the manual and watched the videos and do not see a fix. I emailed r1up, but being the weekend they are closed and I am impatient to try and fix it.

I just picked up my st 700 from assembly at a local bike shop. Everything is great except the display shows all numbers a decimal point off.
The mph shows 2.1 instead of 21, the trip odometer shows 1.5 instead of 15 miles, max speed shows 2.5 instead of 25. I have looked through the manual and watched the videos and do not see a fix. I emailed r1up, but being the weekend they are closed and I am impatient to try and fix it.
Have you posted this on R1U's Facebook site? Kevin often answers inquiries on his site.

not yet, was hoping someone else had experienced this and had an easy push this button fix. Since I emailed them, I will wait for their response next week.

Back