• Bulls

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • R&M

Votes: 8 9.0%
  • Other

Votes: 23 25.8%

• Total voters

keithd

Please select your E-Bike or Bikes from the choices given and post your model in the comments section. I know I missed some maybe popular bikes. And there are typo errors as well. This is for whole bike mfg. companies and not kits as there would be way too many variables.

Thanks for your input,

this is NOT for commercial use. Just a ref. for anyone looking for such information

Last edited:
Wow, I listed the bikes that seem most popular and the first results I receive are from the other category. Thanks!

Wow, I listed the bikes that seem most popular and the first results I receive are from the other category. Thanks!

I would assume that bikes with kits count as "other," hence the seemingly odd results. If you go by activity in the Discussion by Brand sub-forums, then it is likely Juiced, Stromer, Rad, etc.

How do I mark more than one bike of one brand? By the way, Haibike is one word, the b is not capitalized. What are you going to do with the data?

This is the very reason I titled this is Most popular E-Bike Company, not kits but companies making whole bikes. Most popular kits would be another poll entirely. Discussion by Brand sub-forums and the number of posts seem certain bikes are either popular or have more problems.

How do I mark more than one bike of one brand? By the way, Haibike is one word, the b is not capitalized. What are you going to do with the data?

I think if you leave the page and come back you can vote more than once on the same brand. I did misspell Haibike and maybe more but I don't see where I can edit this now. Thanks

This is the very reason I titled this is Most popular E-Bike Company, not kits but companies making whole bikes. Most popular kits would be another poll entirely. Discussion by Brand sub-forums and the number of posts seem certain bikes are either popular or have more problems.

Looking past the title, you wrote, "Which E-bike (s) do you own." someone might only answer that question, and not think about the actual title? That's what I did, which led to my previous comment. I tend to skip details sometimes. Which is why I also did not post the model I own (Haibike Trekking RC).

@Nova Haibike

It is hard sometimes to explain exactly what one means. Most of us read a few words and already start forming thoughts and opinions about the subject without fully reading and or trying to understand the original intent. I know I do it myself all the time, then I go back and read it over again hoping not to make an a$$ out of myself in my response. Thank you for your input.

One of the biggest brands in the world, more than a hundred years in the bike business under the same ownership, with more than a dozen ebike models is missing on your list. BH Easy Motion.

2016 Haibike Sduro FullSeven AllMtn Plus. Translation: Sduro = Yamaha motor (true in 2016); FullSeven = full suspension with 27.5-inch wheels; AllMtn = mountain bike; Plus = 3-inch tires.

2017 Cube Touring Hybrid Exc 500 - Bosch CX 500w - 11 speed Diore XT
2018 Riese & Muller Nevo Nuvinci GH - Bosch CX 500w (on order - should be arriving within a week or so)

i voted for Stromer , my question is I currently own 3 (wife and 1 of the old ones we kept) can i vote 2 more times? what about past? add another 3 or so ...

@opimax

yes, you can vote as many times as needed

as a Stromer owner how do they climb hills? I have many hills and mountains around me some steep grades 9% +

My write-in vote is for my 2017 Felt SportE 85 HP. My quest was for an ebike that didn't look like an ebike. I test drove most manufacturers available in stores around NYC that offered many to choose from and I kept coming came back to the very first one I drove. I think because it was a simple, unobtrusive, a bosch mid-drive and light weight which was important for me as I am carrying up my front stairs into my home. Up to now, I've been keeping it in my formal living room which I'm amazed that I've been able to get away with so far. Easy to put on my trunk car rack along with a companion without worrying about the weight. I still smile every time I put my helmet on in preparation for a ride. For myself at 67, it's a new lease on life.

Last edited:
@keithd, an interesting survey; however, we need to know why you want this info and what you plan to do with the data, please. If you work for a marketing company or other related business, everyone here has a right to know.

@Ann M.

Only for personal curiosity and to help me decide on a bike for myself and my wife. I thought it would help others decide as well. I have spent hours reading the by brand reviews only to find I have more questions. I am driven to research everything I use or buy (sometimes to an obsession). I have found researching other things that the most popular items are that for a reason. Usually, they may not be the best but check enough boxes for most people to find their way to popularity.

I never thought of the post in the light you shed on it. I hope you do not feel it inappropriate as that was not my intention.

Thanks
Keith

Back