March 17 '21 order: 3-4 weeks until shipped; Waited 11 weeks until delivered on Jun 1 (OP) & June 3 (Tom J B).

Guys. I'm DEFINITELY getting another the extra battery! I don't know when exactly, I'm at the mercy of Lectric as they're currently sold out. But, yeah, need more range for exploring.
You think someone other than Lectric would’ve made a generic battery that fits by now.

All of the accessories fit. I'm good with stock. Seats comfy too. I'm thinking next thing is another battery.
Hey I’m new here and came across your comments. Well I have a brand new spare battery 🔋 for lectric xp if your interested selling for 150-200 dollars

I order a 2.0 may 29 my order number is 77415 anyone have an idea when would it be shipped or wat number is the company up to???

Guys. I'm DEFINITELY getting another the extra battery! I don't know when exactly, I'm at the mercy of Lectric as they're currently sold out. But, yeah, need more range for exploring.
Well here’s my battery experience so far. I’m actually afraid to go too far because when I see the energy level getting down to 1/3 or 1/4 I get nervous and turn around. I certainly don’t want to be peddling this 70 pound beast back home with no throttle. At least with a second battery I can use the first one halfway and knowing I would get home safely with the second one. What is the best way to conserve battery energy?

I order a 2.0 may 29 my order number is 77415 anyone have an idea when would it be shipped or wat number is the company up to???
A LONG time. Example: # 59557 / April 1 order. Took the upgrade April 13. Getting the one week (heh) shipping delay email "from his delivery date". (what ever that is) So net net this guy is 18,000 bikes ahead of you. (I am ((or very soon was)) 1800+ behind this example. Unless they're doing something screwy with the numbering system.

A LONG time. Example: # 59557 / April 1 order. Took the upgrade April 13. Getting the one week (heh) shipping delay email "from his delivery date". (what ever that is) So net net this guy is 18,000 bikes ahead of you. (I am ((or very soon was)) 1800+ behind this example. Unless they're doing something screwy with the numbering system.
Smh 🤦‍♂️

Did you mean that you took the upgrade MAY 13? 2.0 upgrade was not available in April.
National 2.0 introduction May 18.

It is really hard to predict when you will receive your bike, given the global supply chain and shipping delays, the continual trouble Lectric had in keeping to their estimated shipping dates, and 3rd/4th hand information about how many bikes can they handle/ship out once they receive the bikes in their warehouse. But... we can make some guestimates based on lots of assumptions and projections :) Here we go.

Tom J B just got his version 1.0 a couple of days ago, order# 55995. There have been a few forum members reporting how many bikes Lectric is capable of processing per day, seems like they can ship 400+ per day. Let's assume 400/day, 5 days per week = 2000 bikes per week. Let's also assume they already have enough 2.0 ordered at this point to fulfill your order when they get to your order. Other words, we are assuming the supply in the pipeline can keep up with their processing and shipping to the customer. I know, this is a best case scenario and assume the final processing step is the gating factor in their process.

Final assumption is their order numbering is linear, and the vast majority of the orders are for bikes and not just accessories or merchandise. So we ignore those orders in this guestimation. We also assume their processing capacity is going to stay constant.

77415 - 55995 = 21420; 21420 / 2000 = 10.71 weeks. Let's round that up to 11 weeks.

May 29 + 11 weeks = July 31

By the way, I ordered early morning May 18, my order # is 730xx. So in 11 days, their backlog grew by almost 4,400. Their backlog is growing faster than the estimated processing capacity, which is to be expected for a new product launch. It will be interesting to see if that will settle down, or they better increase their fulfillment capacity quick!

According to the last communication from Lectric, they said my bike should ship about 7 weeks from my order date, and adding 1 week for the shipping time to my house, I am crossing my fingers it will get here by July 13. Comparing to the guesstimate for your order, 2.5 weeks after I expect to mine, 4400 orders later, that lines up pretty well with the estimate of 2000 bikes per week which helps validate our assumptions above.

Last edited:
Did you mean that you took the upgrade MAY 13? 2.0 upgrade was not available in April.
National 2.0 introduction May 18.
Ordered April 9. Took Upgrade May 14. #614XX. Back in the day, delivery was 5-6 weeks then 5-6 weeks more @ 2..0. Then another week, yesterday. The buzz in some other sights hear not the 6-7 weeks but 10-12 weeks from the 2.0 upgrade

It is really hard to predict when you will receive your bike, given the global supply chain and shipping delays, the continual trouble Lectric had in keeping to their estimated shipping dates, and 3rd/4th hand information about how many bikes can they handle/ship out once they receive the bikes in their warehouse. But... we can make some guestimates based on lots of assumptions and projections :) Here we go.

Tom J B just got his version 1.0 a couple of days ago, order# 55995. There have been a few forum members reporting how many bikes Lectric is capable of processing per day, seems like they can ship 400+ per day. Let's assume 400/day, 5 days per week = 2000 bikes per week. Let's also assume they already have enough 2.0 ordered at this point to fulfill your order when they get to your order. Other words, we are assuming the supply in the pipeline can keep up with their processing and shipping to the customer. I know, this is a best case scenario and assume the final processing step is the gating factor in their process.

Final assumption is their order numbering is linear, and the vast majority of the orders are for bikes and not just accessories or merchandise. So we ignore those orders in this guestimation. We also assume their processing capacity is going to stay constant.

77415 - 55995 = 21420; 21420 / 2000 = 10.71 weeks. Let's round that up to 11 weeks.

They are not moving 400 2.0's a day. They are moving zero 2.0's a day. Because there is none here to move.

They are not moving 400 2.0's a day. They are moving zero 2.0's a day. Because there is none here to move.
Obviously, the 2.0 launched on May 18, and they are still processing the April orders at this point. Even if they have 2.0 bikes in their warehouse, it will just be sitting there. The assumption is by the time they get to the May 18th orders (i.e. finished processing the 1.0 backlog), the 2.0 bikes will be in the their warehouse ready to be processed.

By the way, I ordered early morning May 18, my order # is 730xx. So in 11 days, their backlog grew by almost 4,400. Their backlog is growing faster than the estimated processing capacity, which is to be expected for a new product launch. It will be interesting to see if that will settle down, or they better increase their fulfillment capacity quick!

According to the last communication from Lectric, they said my bike should ship about 7 weeks from my order date, and adding 1 week for the shipping time to my house, I am crossing my fingers it will get here by July 13. Comparing to the guesstimate for your order, 2.5 weeks after I expect to mine, 4400 orders later, that lines up pretty well with the estimate of 2000 bikes per week which helps validate our assumptions above.
Wow insane don’t think I could wait that out. Does anyone even have the 2.0 yet?

Obviously, the 2.0 launched on May 18, and they are still processing the April orders at this point. Even if they have 2.0 bikes in their warehouse, it will just be sitting there. The assumption is by the time they get to the May 18th orders (i.e. finished processing the 1.0 backlog), the 2.0 bikes will be in the their warehouse ready to be processed.
With May 18 orders in the 75,XXX's and the earlier 2.0's at 55,XXX's AND no one getting 2.0's being 20,000 units behind is a LONG wait. And that is assuming a smooth supply chain pipeline where the big guys aren't pulling on the 3 guys in Phoenix at Shimano, Tektro, etc. Supply chain issues = worst lead times since 1987 (WSJ)

Wow insane don’t think I could wait that out. Does anyone even have the 2.0 yet?
Yeah, it is a long time, and please keep in mind this is just a guestimate. Who knows what the actual time would be. To be perfectly honest, if I have an extra $1k to spend, I would have ordered the Aventon Aventure and expect to receive it by end of June. But at this point, quite a few ebike brands have significant delays, especially those that are in Canada or shipping to Canada. I looked at the Radwagon from Radpowerbikes.ca, they are shipping in October :oops:. With the Lectric 2.0 and their cargo package, it will suit my purpose just fine and at an affordable cost, so I am willing (but not glad) to wait.

With May 18 orders in the 75,XXX's and the earlier 2.0's at 55,XXX's AND no one getting 2.0's being 20,000 units behind is a LONG wait. And that is assuming a smooth supply chain pipeline where the big guys aren't pulling on the 3 guys in Phoenix at Shimano, Tektro, etc. Supply chain issues = worst lead times since 1987 (WSJ)
I know, in my guestimates I pointed out all the assumptions, and they are big assumptions. Hey, I tried to come up with a best guess for Emoney's question, there are too many variables to have any certainty at this point. The alternative is for me to say: It's going to take a long time. Well, I think we all know that, and that's just not as much fun as taking a shot at guessing, at least not for me ;)

Back