March 17 '21 order: 3-4 weeks until shipped; Waited 11 weeks until delivered on Jun 1 (OP) & June 3 (Tom J B).

Interesting! Mine made a quick two day trip to Arcadia California then back to SantaFe today. Now it left SantaFe for it’s next stop.

If I ever I ever get my bike I’m going to miss having to post all of this s*it.

Hey there DSwank!
I bought the 1.0 Original Black XP,
My Bike has left Phoenix and delivery has been updated to Tuesday June 1.
The weather is lining up perfectly next week for outdoor adventures too!!
I just got my fly pole holder that mounts to the rear axle.. In black , obviously!
I need handle bars now, a bit wider so I can fit a full length grip on the bar along with the throttle assembly.
I'll be modifying the twist throttle to a thumb.. and want the full grip on that side too.
Cheers guys!

Racer!

1.0 Upgrade..
My Bike has left Phoenix and delivery has been updated to Tuesday June 1.
The weather is lining up perfectly next week for outdoor adventures too!!
I just got my fly pole holder that mounts to the rear axle.. In black , obviously!
I need handle bars now, a bit wider so I can fit a full length grip on the bar along with the throttle assembly.
I'll be modifying the twist throttle to a thumb.. and want the full grip on that side too.
Cheers guys!

Racer!
Check out the Klunker handlebars by Velo Orange.

My bike can't seem to find its way out of the west coast. It went from Santa Fe, Ca. to Arcadia, Ca., back to Santa Fe Ca. and now it's in Williams, AZ. I hope one day it finds it's way to Allentown, PA. !

For those that think all hope is lost….mine arrived in Michigan about 45 min ago. It was scheduled to be here yesterday, made it as far as Ohio. Left early this morning and made it to the fed ex place one city over to be rescheduled for June 1st despite being on the truck for delivery.

Then I saw the fed ex guy in front of the house and he was nice enough to carry to my garage for me. Still haven’t opened the box. But it’s here!!

For those that think all hope is lost….mine arrived in Michigan about 45 min ago. It was scheduled to be here yesterday, made it as far as Ohio. Left early this morning and made it to the fed ex place one city over to be rescheduled for June 1st despite being on the truck for delivery.

Then I saw the fed ex guy in front of the house and he was nice enough to carry to my garage for me. Still haven’t opened the box. But it’s here!!
You know how happy this makes me. 🥳

UPANBIKE Bike Folding Handlebar Aluminum Alloy Scooter Handlebar Quick Release Foldable Bar 31.8mm/25.4mm

UPANBIKE Bike Folding Handlebar Aluminum Alloy Scooter Handlebar Quick Release Foldable Bar 31.8mm/25.4mm

"I'll be modifying the twist throttle to a thumb.. and want the full grip on that side too."
Thats funny I was thinking of going from thumb to twist throttle.

Anyone here get a chance to purchase an extended warranty. I would've. Protect your crankcase & battery among other things for an extra year? Sure!
Screenshot_20210529-180251.png

Depending on what credit card you charged the purchase of your bike on, you could get a one year extended warranty for no charge.

Back