Mahle X20

Mahle X20 cadence sensor and Garmin 1030 "fluctuates" values.
Hi everyone, I'm asking for help with a little problem I have on my Scott Eride 20 with Mahle X20 engine. Basically, if I travel at a constant cadence, for example 85 rpm, on the Garmin and also in smat bike app every about 3..4..seconds a value that is displayed is 5 points more or 5 points less (about 80 or 90 randomly)... in short, the value fluctuates a lot... does this happen to you too? I specify that the bike assists the power regularly...just a display problem on the Garmin...thanks in advanced.

I have a BMC Roadmachine AMP 2 (x20)and I see the same thing with the power watts. I think this is a normal thing with power readings. With watt meters, this number will fluctuate due to other factors (wind, slope..). There was a way to average these numbers to get a more consistent reading on a Garmin. Your watts power numbers will increase with less e-bike power applied. I hope this is what you’re describing.

I have a BMC Roadmachine AMP 2 (x20)and I see the same thing with the power watts. I think this is a normal thing with power readings. With watt meters, this number will fluctuate due to other factors (wind, slope..). There was a way to average these numbers to get a more consistent reading on a Garmin. Your watts power numbers will increase with less e-bike power applied. I hope this is what you’re describing.
I'm sorry for the delay in replying, but the problem I described concerns the cadence values and not the power. If I travel at a constant rate of 85rpm the value indicated on the Garmin varies every 4 or 5 seconds for example at 90rpm or 80rpm for an instant...

Back