Luna Folder? Whaa?

Blah but 1000 watts…

I am not big a fan of the batteries in the frame, for me they are a pain but nice to see a belt drive

not sure what that means, i have owned several lower priced ebikes and they have all been fine, still running and i do not consider them disposable at all

any of the parts on these bikes are easy to swap out and change

ahh, i understand

these cheaper bikes are nice to sell to friends cheap later if they want to try ebikes etc , or someone needs a second bike for friends

I would love to see a hard tail version of this with 2.5 inch tires and some attachment points for racks and such.

Looks interesting to me. I'd have to swap out the seat instantly. I think my butt would not tolerate 5 minutes on that seat. :)

i think it has a 1000watt motor, sure it will be fine in a lot of hilly terrain, i have ridden plenty of hub drives in hills
mid drives are cool and have their place but hub drives do fine in a lot of hilly terrain

i have a friend that for the past 2 years uses a 750 watt hub hauling his kids in trailers and tools all over his huge ranch with some big hills and zero problems

This bike has no gears, which is why it won't work that well in hilly terrain. You need to be able to adjust the gear ratio depending on the slope; both uphill and downhill.

Every folder I’ve converted and every folder I’ve ridden have squirrelly steering. IMNSHO these fad bikes suck. And most are not sustainable.

PMaybe you ride faster than I do but I don’t find them squirrelly …
Maybe. I powered a Zizzo with a BBS01B 250W and dumped it twice, for an old guy stroke suvivor folders fork rake means very quick steering, for me a nightmare. The new owner loves it. Ignorance is bliss.;)

Back