Looking for opinons

We used bar end mirrors originally, but often damaged them. We now have mirors similar to the 1st post, but they are closer to the grips and turned out under the bar. Have to problem seeing around my larger than average butt.

It does not change the fact anybody with a little bit of brains will install it below the bars and inwards. It makes the e-bike width shorter, protects the mirror, and ensures great visibiity.

View attachment 172561

except it does not always work that way. I tried it but my arm is in the way. so it depends on a lot of things. I much rather have it out od the way but I cant see with it inward.

A Mirrycle underneath the handlebar, inward.
I spend some of my time on the trails and mounting the mirror outward was definitely a problem. Underneath and inward is the best set up for me on a Turbo Tero. It provides a clear rearward view under my arm. Obviously, this depends on your seating position. My wife's Como has a very upright seating position, and she also has it underneath and inward.

It does not change the fact anybody with a little bit of brains will install it below the bars and inwards. It makes the e-bike width shorter, protects the mirror, and ensures great visibiity.

View attachment 172561

When I first got my Vado in 2019, it came with a Specialized rear-view mirror, as the 45 km/h e-bike had to be (as a moped) equipped with a mirror. I installed it the way you think @Slaphappygamer because I thought it was the only way. Soon, I brought my Vado to the original LBS for the first time service. Upon seeing my mirror, the LBS guys made funny faces and the first thing they did was rotating and inverting the mirror to the proper position...
Now you are talking about a different mirror. What is a "Specialized rear-view mirror"? Is that your "Specialized rear-view mirror"?

I turned the mirror upside down this morning. I have yet to test it out but I think this will do the trick. I could easily see the bag on my rear rack. Slight outward adjustment to the mirror, the bag disappears and gives me a good rearward view. True test will be in coming days. Thanks all for your comments.
1000001005.jpg

Spoke Wrench
What is the place you got the long stemmed big flat squared mirror,
Brand name or site?
I just got a pair and they are too short of see around my arms,
due to the shifter and throttle locations etc. I need about 2-3" more space/longer arms to fit the new Jugg bike.
Tia

Last edited:
wonder how much trouble it would be to mount a rear camera,some of that stuff is incredibly cheap now,probably work good for a cargo bike laden with bulky items.

Back