Lectric XP 2.0 w/ Thorough Review (link @ the beginning of the post)

Hell ya! Send one my way if I already didn’t have the version 1.0 I like the added mounting points for adding a front rack and rear lock.The 3in tires should roll great and a oil shock will make a much smoother ride as long as it holds up and doesn’t leak.longer handle bars too.Don’t understand some of the snubbing remarks. Probably just some folks that are trying to justify their older version which is great also. But come on guys we ask for these improvements. Mainly front shocks and longer handle bars.You want a stronger motor and longer battery life we would be paying $1600 or more.I’m giving lectric a round of applause for this 2.0 for $100 more.
Hah! That’s easy to say when you have a bike to ride. What about those of us that have been waiting two months or longer? Perhaps we should wait another two months till the end of summer and ride it in the snow.

Last edited:
We're just checking in to let you know that your exclusive offer, to upgrade your bike from a 1.0 to a 2.0, is in its final hours and will be expiring at 3 p.m. PT.

As you may have read in our previous emails, we are allowing customers to upgrade an existing order for only $50! Click "Learn more" and use the password below to make the change.

If you would like to modify one bike order for a multiple bike purchase, please respond directly to this email and our team will assist you. Use the email that received this message, when placing your order, to ensure a smooth upgrade process.

If you would like to opt out of upgrading your existing order, no action is needed. Your purchase will be fulfilled in the same order as it was originally placed. Whichever decision you make, we look forward to seeing you on the road!

Benefits of upgrading the old model for a 2.0:

• Reduced price of a $50 fee for the upgrade ($100 fee after promotion ends)
  • First-in-line access
  • 20% off 2.0 accessories (discount will only apply to upgraded bike orders)
  • Uhhh... No thank you.

Well,

got another email stating only 5 hours left to accept the 2.0 upgrade. But the shipping times are already showing 6 more weeks. Hell No
I was picking apart the last 'personal' email I'd received & I'm hoping like hell, once this upgrade period has elapsed, at least a few of us should start seeing shipping labels being created. Owners notified of impending delivery (all of this before Monday of course, here's to wishful thinking!). We'll probably see something good come out of this coming week for sure, I don't see how it could go any other way. We've waited for quite a spell.

We're just checking in to let you know that your exclusive offer, to upgrade your bike from a 1.0 to a 2.0, is in its final hours and will be expiring at 3 p.m. PT.

As you may have read in our previous emails, we are allowing customers to upgrade an existing order for only $50! Click "Learn more" and use the password below to make the change.

If you would like to modify one bike order for a multiple bike purchase, please respond directly to this email and our team will assist you. Use the email that received this message, when placing your order, to ensure a smooth upgrade process.

If you would like to opt out of upgrading your existing order, no action is needed. Your purchase will be fulfilled in the same order as it was originally placed. Whichever decision you make, we look forward to seeing you on the road!

• First-in-line access
  • Uhhh... No thank you.

• First-in-line access
  • Uhhh... No thank you.
  • Uhhh... No thank you. LMAO

I had checked the Lectric 'upgrade' timer sometime late yesterday & it had 6hrs left. Today @1pm it STILL had 4.5hrs remaining. Between all 3 of the upgrade emails, they're making sure no one who wants it is left out. Leave me out, LOL!

Hello all. I am new to the forum and awaiting my XP which was ordered on April 1st. At that time the website said 3 - 4 weeks delivery time. When I first inquired, I was told they had printed out 600 labels and I should get a notice soon. Then I was told about the large order coming in on May 10th and shipping on May 17th. To that I replied, asking specifically, if my order was included in this large shipment that was being received and shipping starting on May 17th. I was told "yes" my order number was included and should ship out by Wednesday or Thursday of the upcoming week. I hope that is true. The price of this bike was a major factor in choosing it, but since deciding to buy it and looking at the videos about it and others' experiences, I am really looking forward to owning it and riding it. Even on the lower end of the scale in price for an e-bike, this is tooooo much money to have spent without a clear understanding of when it would be shipped. Even with the various delays due to pandemic and shipping, Lectric needs to offer something for the inconvenience. And offering a $50 upgrade which would delay the receipt of a bike even more, is not a good solution or option to me.

Welcome
Hello all. I am new to the forum and awaiting my XP which was ordered on April 1st. At that time the website said 3 - 4 weeks delivery time. When I first inquired, I was told they had printed out 600 labels and I should get a notice soon. Then I was told about the large order coming in on May 10th and shipping on May 17th. To that I replied, asking specifically, if my order was included in this large shipment that was being received and shipping starting on May 17th. I was told "yes" my order number was included and should ship out by Wednesday or Thursday of the upcoming week. I hope that is true. The price of this bike was a major factor in choosing it, but since deciding to buy it and looking at the videos about it and others' experiences, I am really looking forward to owning it and riding it. Even on the lower end of the scale in price for an e-bike, this is tooooo much money to have spent without a clear understanding of when it would be shipped. Even with the various delays due to pandemic and shipping, Lectric needs to offer something for the inconvenience. And offering a $50 upgrade which would delay the receipt of a bike even more, is not a good solution or option to me.
Welcome! We're actually on the up & up as far as compared to last year's 12 week wait. lol. Where you been? We all waiting here!

I vote Lectric gives everyone waiting a complimentary set of accessories including an extra battery and a suspension seat post. Unfortunately, my vote means nothing.

Does my vote count? I second that s*it! Free batteries! Only $329 @Aliexpress! Wait, that's not free!

I vote Lectric gives everyone waiting a complimentary set of accessories including an extra battery and a suspension seat post. Unfortunately, my vote means nothing.
Seriously 😑, a few of us have gotten free shop threads from Lectric & @least one guy got a free suspension seat post. Have you asked yet Stoney? I'd ask if it were me.

Yeah, 4 week shipping ( or not ) !

Seriously 😑, a few of us have gotten free shop threads from Lectric & @least one guy got a free suspension seat post. Have you asked yet Stoney? I'd ask if it were me.
I did. They said they'd give me panniers in the box. Nice. Though I think the panniers are going to everyone nowadays by default?

They’re still trying to push the 2.0 on us. Got an email and a text again to upgrade. I really thought we would hear something either yesterday or today regarding our 1.0 XP bikes that supposed to be shipping.

They’re still trying to push the 2.0 on us. Got an email and a text again to upgrade. I really thought we would hear something either yesterday or today regarding our 1.0 XP bikes that supposed to be shipping.
Yeah, I just saw the email again about the upgrade offer. I have been checking for shipping info. Let's be sure to post if anyone gets anything. They told me mine should be shipping out by Wednesday or Thursday, so I really was hoping to see someone report they have received info on here. We will see.

Yeah, I just saw the email again about the upgrade offer. I have been checking for shipping info. Let's be sure to post if anyone gets anything. They told me mine should be shipping out by Wednesday or Thursday, so I really was hoping to see someone report they have received info on here. We will see.
What’s your order number? Mine is #55955.

Back