Kroops OTG (over the glasses) cycling goggles

Akrotiri

Region
Europe
Does anyone know of a European online retailer that sells Kroops over the glasses tinted cycling goggles. Need those specifically because I wear prescription eyeglasses and regular cycling goggles won’t fit.

I only found the USA webpage for online ordering but I’m based in Europe and can’t seem to find any online retailer in the EU with the exception of a few in the UK. Not willing to order from the UK because of guaranteed very long delivery time because of (COVID delays, Brexit import complications) so my only option is a EU online retailer.

I’m in Greece and Amazon isn’t an option either for me so any recommendations much appreciated.

Would you mind sharing the US online retailer and specific model you’re looking at?

@Akrotiri: Why don't you just buy OTG skiing goggles?

See more OTG models here:

I own a pair of tinted Cairn OTG goggles and wear them during sunny weather. I also wear clear 100% (www.100percent.com) Accuri Tornado OTG goggles. Both brands sell in Europe.
1609711789016.png

These are from 100%. We don't get very much sunshine nowadays :)

1609711983825.png

Cairn Optics OTG 802.

Last edited:
I suggest you visit a local welding supply distributor for an alternative. Welders work hard, sweat, grind metal that throws sparks, wear corrective eyeglasses, and wear hardhats. I'm using uvex, but other brands may dominate the market in your country. Grade 5 tint is too strong for biking, but grade 1 or 2 may suit your taste.

@Akrotiri: Why don't you just buy OTG skiing goggles?

See more OTG models here:

I own a pair of tinted Cairn OTG goggles and wear them during sunny weather. I also wear clear 100% (www.100percent.com) Accuri Tornado OTG goggles. Both brands sell in Europe.
View attachment 75906
These are from 100%. We don't get very much sunshine nowadays :)

View attachment 75907
Cairn Optics OTG 802.
Thanks stefan. Those might just work for me too actually , lots of options there too.

Are they heavy ?

I suggest you visit a local welding supply distributor for an alternative. Welders work hard, sweat, grind metal that throws sparks, wear corrective eyeglasses, and wear hardhats. I'm using uvex, but other brands may dominate the market in your country. Grade 5 tint is too strong for biking, but grade 1 or 2 may suit your taste.

I agree about the tint level. I’m only looking for level 2-3. Anything higher would be too much.

The welder option would be good but I don’t live on mainland Greece so any welder here would have something or be able to make something that would make me look like a marble miner.

Try this Amazon search:

These are promised to be OTG and photochromic:
Amazon doesn’t deliver to Greece yet.
I found this retailer in Europe but they also don’t ship to Greece.

DC259D61-831E-4584-A69E-6261B765CB69.png

I may eventually have to take a trip to Athens after the lockdown ends to purchase in store I guess.

Akrotiri: Try Google search. I bought all goggles of mine from local online skiing stores. The best seach is for snowboarding OTG goggles. I also wear a Cairn I-BRID snowboarding helmet which is warm, protects ears and is made to fit snowboarding goggles.

Akrotiri: Try Google search. I bought all goggles of mine from local online skiing stores. The best seach is for snowboarding OTG goggles. I also wear a Cairn I-BRID snowboarding helmet which is warm, protects ears and is made to fit snowboarding goggles.
I have found these OTG by accurri and there photochromic so they double as clear and darken in the sunlight. Best of both worlds but it’s an Italian online retailer that I’ve never heard of. Any experience with them?

I have found these OTG by accurri and there photochromic so they double as clear and darken in the sunlight. Best of both worlds but it’s an Italian online retailer that I’ve never heard of. Any experience with them?

I would go for it were I you. I also bought all my goggles from stores unknown to me before.

I would go for it were I you. I also bought all my goggles from stores unknown to me before.
Your right Stefan I’m going to take a chance and order from them. Their accuri which is a good brand and photochromatic so they would be useful for night and day.

Back