Known Issues & Problems with Wallke Products + Help, Solutions & Fixes

Maybe it is hard for you guys to programme the controller, we can send you a new powerful (original) controller after programming it.
I’m not sure I’d ask you to go to the trouble,, but if i were interested how could we make that happen? And thanks for the reply i appreciate it

I’m not sure I’d ask you to go to the trouble,, but if i were interested how could we make that happen? And thanks for the reply i appreciate it
Just email our service team or Amazon team, my colleague will send u a new powerful controller.

No Inhaven
Hello,

I am so sorry for the slow reply😰 and missed this message, due to the busy schedule during this time. I only have limited time to reply to the Wallke Forum. Best way to reach me is our email or Amazon service Team.

Email: [email protected]

Regarding the headlight issue, our preliminary judgment is that your upgrade lamp does not match our system. Because of the particularity of the W-PAS system, our products cannot be guaranteed to be compatible with all other brands of lights. We recommend you change back the orginal headlight. Or you can send us a video of the detailed controller diagram.

Regarding the speed issue, some customers reported to us that their PAS model was so fast that they could not achieve their sports goals.
We have reprogrammed the PAS mode and its sensitivity is lower than before. The greater the pressure, the faster the speed. Sorry for not meeting your expectations.

Have you ever changed the orginal brake system?

Sincerely,
Max Black
wallkeebike.com
Hello,

I am so sorry for the slow reply😰 and missed this message, due to the busy schedule during this time. I only have limited time to reply to the Wallke Forum. Best way to reach me is our email or Amazon service Team.

Email: [email protected]

Regarding the headlight issue, our preliminary judgment is that your upgrade lamp does not match our system. Because of the particularity of the W-PAS system, our products cannot be guaranteed to be compatible with all other brands of lights. We recommend you change back the orginal headlight. Or you can send us a video of the detailed controller diagram.

Regarding the speed issue, some customers reported to us that their PAS model was so fast that they could not achieve their sports goals.
We have reprogrammed the PAS mode and its sensitivity is lower than before. The greater the pressure, the faster the speed. Sorry for not meeting your expectations.

Have you ever changed the orginal brake system?

Sincerely,
Max Black
wallkeebike.com

No I haven't changed anything with the braking system. I wasn't aware of changing the headlight would cause issues like this. I switched back to the factory headlight but the issue still remains.

I really think I need a new controller to resolve the issue. If Im changing controllers, I would rather go with the higher programmed version.

No Inhaven

No I haven't changed anything with the braking system. I wasn't aware of changing the headlight would cause issues like this. I switched back to the factory headlight but the issue still remains.

I really think I need a new controller to resolve the issue. If Im changing controllers, I would rather go with the higher programmed version.
I forwarded your request for more info to my coleague, and they told me that we will send you a powerful controller, original headlight and a backup sensor. Fear not, we will never leave you hanging.

I forwarded your request for more info to my coleague, and they told me that we will send you a powerful controller, original headlight and a backup sensor. Fear not, we will never leave you hanging.

@Max Black , thank you for the response. I also have received an email from your colleague. Its very clear to me that Wallke is going to take care of me. I will update everyone once I get the parts and everything is back in working order.

@Max Black , thank you for the response. I also have received an email from your colleague. Its very clear to me that Wallke is going to take care of me. I will update everyone once I get the parts and everything is back in working order.
Please let me know if you have any questions, or if there’s anything else I can do for you.
Thanks in advance for your time, it’s greatly appreciated.
Max

anyone know what the inside diameter of the seatpost is, is it 33.9 mm? Thinking of getting a suspension seat post, thanks.

anyone know what the inside diameter of the seatpost is, is it 33.9 mm? Thinking of getting a suspension seat post, thanks.
The inside diameter of the seatpost is 33.9 mm.

Attachments

• 33.9mm.jpg
    33.9mm.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 379
My battery rattles a lot when I hit any bumps, what have you all used to stop / damping the rattling of the battery?
what model x3 do you have?

according to the wallke website, they have since resolved the battery rattle issue and have some youtube videos attesting to that fact.

i wrapped my battery with painters tape.

rolled twice on the vertical and once horizontal

Wallke-X3-Pro-Battery_2048x wrap.jpg

Maybe it is hard for you guys to programme the controller, we can send you a new powerful (original) controller after programming it.
Max, mine was delivered today and ia doing the same thing. When I access the menu it is on "Back" and will not move up or down in the menu.

And I will write you a wonderful review because I took this thing on 28 miles of hell yesterday and it was perfect! I bought it because of your support. That made the difference. Thanks!
We truly value having you as a customer🥳 Please let us know if you have any other concerns or questions, and we'll be happy to address them.

what model x3 do you have?

according to the wallke website, they have since resolved the battery rattle issue and have some youtube videos attesting to that fact.

i wrapped my battery with painters tape.

rolled twice on the vertical and once horizontal

View attachment 69422
I figured out the rattle was coming from the controller. Trying to figure out what I can use as padding to help prevent the metal of the controller from rattling.

These 2 suspension arm bolts, when you lift the bike, they are moving up and down and rattling .. I ride the bike 90% pavement and 10% bike

I’ve tightened them but it’s still loose
702D4E62-3CD8-421B-A99B-377C921D5BE7.jpeg

These 2 suspension arm bolts, when you lift the bike, they are moving up and down and rattling .. I ride the bike 90% pavement and 10% bike

View attachment 70096

View attachment 70096
The most frequent cause of loosening is side sliding of the nut or bolt head relative to the joint, resulting in relative motion occurring in the threads. Could you please send us a email about your issue? It is highly recommended that you attach videos to help our representatives quickly understand the details of your issue.

Back