Known Issues & Problems with Wallke Products + Help, Solutions & Fixes

No Ebike is perfect, this is a thread dedicated to sharing known issues or problems with electric bikes from Wallke as well as any help and solutions you know of. Sometimes that means a DIY fix and other times it can mean a recall, software update, or part replacement by a dealer.

Please be respectful and constructive with feedback, this is not a space for hate speech. In many cases, representatives from the company will see feedback and use it to improve their product. In the end, the goal is to enjoy riding and help each other go further and be safer.

Hello, I recently purchased the X3 pro in the June pre-order and I'm excited about its arrival, I'm also a new member in the forum. Anyways the sight says FedEx ground delivery but my recent email and the shop app says UPS label has been prepared. I'm a bit confused.. Thoughts?

Hello, I recently purchased the X3 pro in the June pre-order and I'm excited about its arrival, I'm also a new member in the forum. Anyways the sight says FedEx ground delivery but my recent email and the shop app says UPS label has been prepared. I'm a bit confused.. Thoughts?

Hi Craig, I ordered my X3 Pro in June for a July 6th-11th delivery. On 7/6 I got a notice from UPS and the Wallke website that they were ready to ship via UPS. Today (7/8) the status hasn't changed, but I'm assuming it will come UPS Ground (75.00lbs).

I wouldn't worry too much about the carrier... sometimes they use the one that is either more convenient or less costly.

Let us know how your X3 Pro is, I was looking at that bike but the size/weight was a worry for me.

Will do, just wanted to clarify. I've read a few posts that mention there is a difference between actually being shipped and the "shipment ready for UPS". I received a email 2 days ago saying its ready to be shipped but no updates from UPS.. Then I read they only send FedEx on the site. Just excited!

Hi Craig, I ordered my X3 Pro in June for a July 6th-11th delivery. On 7/6 I got a notice from UPS and the Wallke website that they were ready to ship via UPS. Today (7/8) the status hasn't changed, but I'm assuming it will come UPS Ground (75.00lbs).
Good to hear I'm not alone lol! Not sure where your located but I'm very close to Irwindale CA. and offered to pick up my ebike. I figured I would save them the shipping costs and I would save my bike the possibility of damage from shipping, but due to Covid they are not allowing it I guess. I was bummed! Lol

I'm in Seattle so I'm hoping I don't have to wait too long since I'm on the Pacific Coast. I am a little bummed that they still haven't shipped but not disappointed as they said it would happen sometime this week.

I'm in Seattle so I'm hoping I don't have to wait too long since I'm on the Pacific Coast. I am a little bummed that they still haven't shipped but not disappointed as they said it would happen sometime this week.
Yes, now I'm thinking the soonest will be next week. I noticed on their website they are showing all bikes are sold out which is good but no update on deliveries. Hopefully we see some change today or tomorrow.

Hello!

I'm new to this forum, but the Wallke brought me here. I was in the same boat as you, pre-ordered early June with the delivery ETA July 6th. Yes, I was surprised to get the updated shipping info as UPS on July 6th, didn't update until the day before it was shipped to me. I was stoked that I did receive the bike on July 8th Wednesday, put it together, adjusted the front brakes, and put 13 miles immediately that night. As of Friday night, I put 50 miles on it.

First thing I did was swap out the seat for a wider one, although the seat that it came with is of nice quality. Tested its' top speed, I got it up to 30 mph pedalling fast in the PAS 3 level, 25-28 mph on PAS 3 with average pedalling and downhill easily hit 35 mph. Took it up a mountain to test it's throttle power, a paved road up Mt. Roubidoux (2.7 miles, 16% max incline, avg. 5% incline, 400 ft elevation gain) and easily hit the top in 10 minutes at 17 - 18 mph on PAS 3 with minimal pedalling, mostly throttle and considering the people traffic. Went up and down twice and witnessed the regen capabilities, started off at 100% then 84% at the top of the mountain and back down it fully recharged to 100%. Will be having tons of fun with this bike. Hope you guys get to unbox yours soon, if you haven't already.

Note: My brother got the Wallke X3 Pro too. He got his on 7/9 Thursday even though we had our bikes in the same order. On his bike, we had to adjust the rail guard by pulling it about a bit, and his chain needed a little tightening as well as brake adjustments which we had done quickly and enjoyed the long Friday night ride testing the fat tires through thick grass, dirt trails and down stairs; the ride is a breeze. We both love our bikes.

Last edited:
That's awesome, mine still hasn't changed. Shows the UPS label was made 5 days ago, but still hasn't made it to UPS. Very aggravating concidering Im will to go to the warehouse and get it in person so I didn't have to deal with all the delays and damage through shipping. Hopefully next week!!

I just recevied my x3 pro w-pas, and I have a few questions to the veterans here, 1) how to I access advanced settings, when I get to the menu option all the settings are greyed out and I cannot change any of them. 2) are the discs supposed to rub slightly against the pads? when I spin my wheels I can hear a slight rubbing noise. 3) can this bike be rode in the rain? 4) my tires are 26 inch, but my display reads 28 inch, should I change this (when I learn how to access advanced settings?)

Last edited:
Just received my X3 Pro and got it assembled. When I turn it on it always show 17W being used even without doing anything, just turning it on. It shows normal wattage as I ride. Has anyone seen this before? Thanks

I just recevied my x3 pro w-pas, and I have a few questions to the veterans here, 1) how to I access advanced settings, when I get to the menu option all the settings are greyed out and I cannot change any of them. 2) are the discs supposed to rub slightly against the pads? when I spin my wheels I can hear a slight rubbing noise. 3) can this bike be rode in the rain? 4) my tires are 26 inch, but my display reads 28 inch, should I change this (when I learn how to access advanced settings?)

I am a newbie to the Wallke X3-Pro W-PAS, but here are some answers from my experience with being a new owner:

1) Both me and my brother's bike has the same issue, unable to change anything in the advance settings. We haven't gotten around to e-mailing the company about it.

2) We did have to do some brake adjustments. Also, if you don't know or want to take the time to watch YouTube vids on how to tweak parts on your new bike, I'd take it in to a bike shop to get a little tune up to make sure everything is nice and tight to be on the safe side. I was lucky and found one with a 24 hr turn around time versus 2 weeks everywhere else.

3) We have already washed our bikes with water after taking it out in the dirt and to the beach several times. It works just fine, but we make sure to lubricate the chain and grease the various parts. We also treated it with an anti-rust protectant.

4) I have read the 28 inch setting is closer to the 4 inch fat tire that we have even though it is 26 in. You can compare with another gps mileage reader. It would be nice to adjust the advanced settings like some I have seen on another thread, perhaps an e-mail to the company can shed light on this.

Last edited:
Just received my X3 Pro and got it assembled. When I turn it on it always show 17W being used even without doing anything, just turning it on. It shows normal wattage as I ride. Has anyone seen this before? Thanks

I haven't seen this issue before on mine nor my brother's bike, but if you send a picture of it to the company they may be able to find out if anything is wrong with it.

so I was waiting to post this until the company replied to my emails (called the number on the "contact us" section of wallkeebike.com numerous times to no avail) but so far I have not received a single reply, and this is in regards to considerable damage (cosmetic and spokes) either durring shipping or when packaging the bike (because the box did not have any serious dents or breaks). I emailed wallkee support 3 times to report my shipping damage issues, literally 20 minutes after I got the bike out of the box, and they remain silent, funny thing is when I emailed them with questions regarding the bike before I received it they responded withing 3-5 hours. anyway, you can see from the images that this either happened prior to packaging the bike or durring shipping, but who can be sure. another issue, which in all honesty I do not care about is that the wallkeebikes.com is upside down, which is indicitive of poor quality control. not only that, but I am locked out of advanced settings, which means I cannot change the pas levels (among other things) but that does not matter because I have not taken the bike out of my living room, in case I either need to send it back or have to take additional pictures (if and when wallkee support gets back to me) I spent nearly $1700 dollars on this bike, and it is truly upsetting, if you bought a new car and it came with dents, severe cosmetic damage, and a bent rim, would you not be upset? I am hoping they will credit me back funds I spent on it, but I have not decided on whether or not I'll send it back, but I was hoping someone else here (aside from the reviews praising the bike) had issues from shipping. I completely understand that shipping a bike across the country (I live on the east coast) has issues, and some UPS driver could care less about my package and just drop it off the truck, but wallkee has been silent with me on this issue. if anyone can give me some advice on how I should proceed I would be grateful, I was so excited to get this bike (and I still am) but the cosmetic damage along with the bent spokes really bothers me. the funny thing is that after I sent the two emails (with the pictures attached) of the damage, I then sent a third asking how to access the advanced settings, but since I did not receive any response regarding the damage, I highly doubt I'll get a response regarding how to access the settings, which by the way is very odd to lock out bike owners from their own bike settings.
[

I had damage to the cap on the steering shaft and was missing the seat post plastic sleeve. Emailed and got a response that they need photos. Photos of the cap.. OK, photos of a part that's missing??? How am I gonna do that. It's a $2.00 part... Really! Also I see your www.wallke.com stickers are backwards like mine. Oh and I too can't get into advanced settings like many other, but I'm honestly happy with the way it's set up so no biggie! Good luck!

so I was waiting to post this until the company replied to my emails (called the number on the "contact us" section of wallkeebike.com numerous times to no avail) but so far I have not received a single reply, and this is in regards to considerable damage (cosmetic and spokes) either durring shipping or when packaging the bike (because the box did not have any serious dents or breaks). I emailed wallkee support 3 times to report my shipping damage issues, literally 20 minutes after I got the bike out of the box, and they remain silent, funny thing is when I emailed them with questions regarding the bike before I received it they responded withing 3-5 hours. anyway, you can see from the images that this either happened prior to packaging the bike or durring shipping, but who can be sure. another issue, which in all honesty I do not care about is that the wallkeebikes.com is upside down, which is indicitive of poor quality control. not only that, but I am locked out of advanced settings, which means I cannot change the pas levels (among other things) but that does not matter because I have not taken the bike out of my living room, in case I either need to send it back or have to take additional pictures (if and when wallkee support gets back to me) I spent nearly $1700 dollars on this bike, and it is truly upsetting, if you bought a new car and it came with dents, severe cosmetic damage, and a bent rim, would you not be upset? I am hoping they will credit me back funds I spent on it, but I have not decided on whether or not I'll send it back, but I was hoping someone else here (aside from the reviews praising the bike) had issues from shipping. I completely understand that shipping a bike across the country (I live on the east coast) has issues, and some UPS driver could care less about my package and just drop it off the truck, but wallkee has been silent with me on this issue. if anyone can give me some advice on how I should proceed I would be grateful, I was so excited to get this bike (and I still am) but the cosmetic damage along with the bent spokes really bothers me. the funny thing is that after I sent the two emails (with the pictures attached) of the damage, I then sent a third asking how to access the advanced settings, but since I did not receive any response regarding the damage, I highly doubt I'll get a response regarding how to access the settings, which by the way is very odd to lock out bike owners from their own bike settings.

Sorry to hear about the issue you're having. Me and my brother might have gotten lucky with our 2 bikes and they shipped to us separately. Everything was intact and nothing missing nor damaged, thank goodness. We bought direct from Wallkeebike.com not sure if that made any difference at all, though it shouldn't. We both can't access the advanced control setting, but a Wallke representative posted a solution to access the advanced settings on the other thread that we will try out, hope we have success.

We've already went mountain biking on a few trails(most recent Carlsbad Calvera Lake trail) to get a feel for how sturdy it handled hitting rocks and steep downhill descents, which it sure held up great and was fun passing up other mountain bikers in awe of the ease we climbed the trails without stopping thanks to the PAS.

Last edited:
Reactions: LGC
Back