Known Issues & Problems with Wallke Products + Help, Solutions & Fixes

Hi Craig,

My colleague has contacted you through our service email before, please check. The address is: [email protected].

Have a good day!

Wolf
Wallkeebike.com
Hello,
Can you please provide me a diagram of the prongs that I should be testing. I believe there are 5 on the battery but I'm unsure which is ground and which are positive voltage? I would like to send the video today if possible. I emailed earlier yesterday but did not get a response.

Thank you!

Hello Craig,
I have advised our Corporate office of this, thank you for your patience.
Stay Safe,
Carl
Wallke Brand Ambassador
Thank you, didn't hear back from them today. Hopefully tomorrow, I did take voltages but only one leg of the battery had 54 volts so from the videos I've watched I think we may be on to something.

Thank you, didn't hear back from them today. Hopefully tomorrow, I did take voltages but only one leg of the battery had 54 volts so from the videos I've watched I think we may be on to something.
Hi Craig, we have replied you before, please check. Maybe it went to your spam mailbox. If you can't find it, please send your message to this email directly: [email protected].

Thank you.

Oh wow your correct, weird. It was in spam. I've received all other emails except that one. Anyways I will video how I turn it on in the morning. Nothing special though to be honest, I usually leave the battery in the bike, press the power button for a second or two and it powers up, lol well it use too! I did notice the display will act the exact same even without the main battery. Must have a internal battery in display? But it shuts off with the switch but won't turn on with the switch. I don't know, crazy!?!?

Hey! I've had my wallke x3 pro for 3 weeks now. I love it and ride at least 2 times everyday is so much fun and can handle such a great variety of terrain both urban and light to moderate trails, we even did great on a light rainy day a couple days back. Everything had been going great...Until today.....
The PAS just stopped working about 2 miles into my 15 mile ride. I used the thumb throttle to make it through, but no PAS is just simply not as fun. No matter the level (1,2,3) or speed, PAS just won't kick in. Thumb throttle and regeneration all work great. Controller settings have never been adjusted and screen appears to be properly registering speed, distance and motor output/ input. Any suggestions or ideas to get me back out and pedaling??

Hey! I've had my wallke x3 pro for 3 weeks now. I love it and ride at least 2 times everyday is so much fun and can handle such a great variety of terrain both urban and light to moderate trails, we even did great on a light rainy day a couple days back. Everything had been going great...Until today.....
The PAS just stopped working about 2 miles into my 15 mile ride. I used the thumb throttle to make it through, but no PAS is just simply not as fun. No matter the level (1,2,3) or speed, PAS just won't kick in. Thumb throttle and regeneration all work great. Controller settings have never been adjusted and screen appears to be properly registering speed, distance and motor output/ input. Any suggestions or ideas to get me back out and pedaling??
Did you check the sensor down by the pedal for debris or possibly disconnected. You will likely hear back from Wallke in regards to your post here. I had some minor issues and someone from Wallke responded and they addressed my problems. They have been great to deal with so far, just waiting on a replacement part that will hopefully address my issue. Good luck

Gentlemen,
I have left at least three voice mails (voice mailbox now full and won’t take messages) and several emails reaching out for support to no avail! I would appreciate some help in getting my ebike back on the road!

I purchased a Wallke v3.0 about 7 months ago and until recently it was a very reliable, trouble free and fun ebike. Recently the throttle stopped working, but the PAS still functioned normally allowing me to continue riding. When the throttle failed I also noticed the speedometer and odometer no longer functioned, although the PAS levels functioned along with the battery display level. Now the display no longer powers on and the bike is totally dead. Please advise.

Best regards,

Hal Holtsinger

Did you check the sensor down by the pedal for debris or possibly disconnected. You will likely hear back from Wallke in regards to your post here. I had some minor issues and someone from Wallke responded and they addressed my problems. They have been great to deal with so far, just waiting on a replacement part that will hopefully address my issue. Good luck
Thanks I'll give those a look see. I've also contacted wallke. I'll post their response.

Hal,
I am sorry that response has been delayed from Wallke corporate. I know they were busy with preparing the next shipment but I will stay involved and try to assist. I have alerted Corp HQ of your issue. Happy trails and stay safe,
Carl

Ok their was a slight separation in the plastic guard where the wire enters the crank. I pushed that back together and let the bike sit for a few hours. PAS is working again, whew! Fingers crossed this was the problem.
Our wallke X3 Pro e-bikes come with cadence sensors. The data from the HD cadence sensor, and the motor’s internal speed sensor determine the amount of assistance provided to the motor. A connector check should be performed if the PAS just stopped working. We are glad to know that your issue have been solved.

Best regards,
Wolf
Wallkeebike.com

Gentlemen,
I have left at least three voice mails (voice mailbox now full and won’t take messages) and several emails reaching out for support to no avail! I would appreciate some help in getting my ebike back on the road!

I purchased a Wallke v3.0 about 7 months ago and until recently it was a very reliable, trouble free and fun ebike. Recently the throttle stopped working, but the PAS still functioned normally allowing me to continue riding. When the throttle failed I also noticed the speedometer and odometer no longer functioned, although the PAS levels functioned along with the battery display level. Now the display no longer powers on and the bike is totally dead. Please advise.

Best regards,

Hal Holtsinger

Hi Hal Holtsinger,

Sorry about this happening. A connector check should be performed if the LCD display shows any error code or the bike fails to power on. Have you ever checked the wire?
My colleague told me that she have received your email. If possible, could you send us the video about your issue to our email([email protected]) Thank you for your time and effort.

Best regards,
Wolf
Wallkeebike.com

Hi Hal Holtsinger,

Sorry about this happening. A connector check should be performed if the LCD display shows any error code or the bike fails to power on. Have you ever checked the wire?
My colleague told me that she have received your email. If possible, could you send us the video about your issue to our email([email protected]) Thank you for your time and effort.

Best regards,
Wolf
Wallkeebike.com
Hi Hal Holtsinger,

Best regards,
Wolf
Wallkeebike.com

Hello and thanks
for the reply! I’ll be glad to do a video tonight, but there’s not much to show because when I turn the key on nothing powers up! I am not really familiar with a trouble shooting process on ebikes but would be glad to follow your suggestions with a multimeter to do some trouble shooting. About all I’ve done since it died is check the battery voltage after a charge and it’s putting out slightly less than 56v at full charge. I have also unplugged the display connector to reseat it. I also have restarted the 9 pin connector that comes out of the motor. 5E9E25E1-98BF-4B76-8BF7-8F268DE28531.jpeg Another issue I didn’t mention it’s that the display mounting points on the handle bars have both broken requiring duck tape to secure it. I’ll upload a video soon.
Thanks.... Hal

Our wallke X3 Pro e-bikes come with cadence sensors. The data from the HD cadence sensor, and the motor’s internal speed sensor determine the amount of assistance provided to the motor. A connector check should be performed if the PAS just stopped working. We are glad to know that your issue have been solved.

Best regards,
Wolf
Wallkeebike.com
Well... it happened again. 10 miles into a 30 miler. Quick inspection the cadence sensor looked fine, the connection was tight. After a short stop and checking the sensor wires, the PAS worked... for about another half mile. Is there a way for me to inspect and or clean the sensor?

Well... it happened again. 10 miles into a 30 miler. Quick inspection the cadence sensor looked fine, the connection was tight. After a short stop and checking the sensor wires, the PAS worked... for about another half mile. Is there a way for me to inspect and or clean the sensor?
Hal,
I’ve sent your message to Wallke and they will respond ASAP. Sorry you are having this issue and it will get addressed.
Stay Safe,
Carl

Hal,
I’ve sent your message to Wallke and they will respond ASAP. Sorry you are having this issue and it will get addressed.
Stay Safe,
Carl
Hey thanks I appreciate it!

Just curious though, Anyone tried cleaning their sensor or heard of buying extra cadence sensors? Being so close to the ground I can imagine that even a small gap in the housing could allow a significant amount of dust/ water to get in on a long ride.

Hey thanks I appreciate it!

Just curious though, Anyone tried cleaning their sensor or heard of buying extra cadence sensors? Being so close to the ground I can imagine that even a small gap in the housing could allow a significant amount of dust/ water to get in on a long ride.

If the inside of the cadence sensors is wet, dirty, or damaged, take a photo and contact Wallke Ebike Support. If it looks normal, line up the internal notch and pins (and external indicators) and press directly together without twisting. Besides, If you see an error code message on your Wallke X3 Pro?

Stay safe~
Wolf

If the inside of the cadence sensors is wet, dirty, or damaged, take a photo and contact Wallke Ebike Support. If it looks normal, line up the internal notch and pins (and external indicators) and press directly together without twisting. Besides, If you see an error code message on your Wallke X3 Pro?

Stay safe~
Wolf
So far no error codes. Everything appears ok from the outside, I haven't taken the sensor off yet, but your post makes it sound like I can and make sure everything inside is clean and that the sensor is properly aligned?? Thanks for all the assistance!

Back