Known Issues & Problems with Espin Products + Help, Solutions & Fixes

Does the sport have a serial number I am just not seeing? Usually its on the bottom but all I see is the numbers on the cranks. Does anyone know if all those numbers are the same? Im trying to register my bike if god forbid someone tries to steal this. Everywhere i go people want to stop and talk and ask the same questions how much how fast where to buy w.e but i notice with some almost like a greed jealous type thing so just trying to protect myself.

Does the sport have a serial number I am just not seeing? Usually its on the bottom but all I see is the numbers on the cranks. Does anyone know if all those numbers are the same? Im trying to register my bike if god forbid someone tries to steal this. Everywhere i go people want to stop and talk and ask the same questions how much how fast where to buy w.e but i notice with some almost like a greed jealous type thing so just trying to protect myself.

I looked all over my Sport and could not find a serial #. You may want to send an email to Espin. I am curious too...

I looked all over my Sport and could not find a serial #. You may want to send an email to Espin. I am curious too...
I could not find it either. There was a seriel number on label on shipping box but should be on bike also.

Can you guys help me out and let me know if these are your exact numbers on your back hub

RM G020 500 DC12
008FIU6171523

and on the front of the bike the shocks on a sticker

SFB-K62350-B0L

I appreciate it guys. Just trying to find something unique to have down in case anything happens to the bike i can say no I have proof.

Can you guys help me out and let me know if these are your exact numbers on your back hub

RM G020 500 DC12
008FIU6171523

and on the front of the bike the shocks on a sticker

SFB-K62350-B0L

I appreciate it guys. Just trying to find something unique to have down in case anything happens to the bike i can say no I have proof.

I would think your serial # is on your hub ending 523

Attachments

• rear hub sport.jpg
    rear hub sport.jpg
    317.8 KB · Views: 340
  • Shock #.jpg
    Shock #.jpg
    228.9 KB · Views: 351
Last edited:
Does the Sport use a generic battery/charger that I could easily find a replacement anywhere or can I only get them from Espin?

Have you guys had any luck getting support through email? I sent a couple of emails with general questions before and never got an answer.

And now I'm hoping to switch my order from a Sport to a Flow and I'm hoping they answer my email this time.

Have you guys had any luck getting support through email? I sent a couple of emails with general questions before and never got an answer.

And now I'm hoping to switch my order from a Sport to a Flow and I'm hoping they answer my email this time.

Hi Adanac, I sent you Yves email to PM. They are great to work with and very responsive. You will love your Sport or Flow...

Hi Adanac, I sent you Yves email to PM. They are great to work with and very responsive. You will love your Sport or Flow...
I had that same email you gave me, which I thought was weird so I decided to go check my Spam and there you go I had replies from their team in there...along with a good number of other legitimate emails...

But anyways I whitelisted them and sent my request off - thanks!

Got my bike switched to the Flow, took a couple of follow up emails but Yves came through. Now the real wait begins for it to ship...

I received an email from Espin on Monday 11/2 for the October shipment. Arrived in port 10/29. Waiting to clear customs. Not sure how long that will take.....

I'm not digging my newly received Flow's pedals at all...seem too small to me. I think I need to get my foot further away from crank...my heel is hitting the kickstand occasionally.
Does any one have a pedal recommendation if you changed yours out?

Back