Just ordered

My Mariner should arrive at the local warehouse today. Hopefully I can pick it up after dinner sometime.

Not sure the box will fit in my car though! Good thing I can fold the bike:)

Edit: Nope. Still at a terminal two hours away. Might have it by tomorrow she said.

Last edited:
Arrived yesterday morning.

Has about 54kms in it already.

Tackled the three biggest hills in town with ease and all while at half battery.

I find torque doesn't diminish much until into the 2nd last battery bar.

I ended up going about 5kms once it hit the last bar. After the last bar the battery shows empty but still has power for about a km.

I've used mostly assist 7,8,9 in a mix of gear 4,5,6.

Cool man. I haven't really rode mine much yet. It is pretty cold outside plus it's been raining. Next week might be in the 50s. I'll go for a long ride then. I'd also like to change some stuff in the screen. I changed it to mph but that's it so far. I may go out side now to do that. It is a very fun, torquey bike though. I can't wait to put some miles on it.

Can I ask a REALLY BIG favor? Especially now since my order is nearly a month old and I still don't even have the shipment email yet :(

I am planning to store the bike in a (very) confined place, folded. I am modifying said confined space as we speak, but don't know how much modification is going to be needed. I was hoping to have my bike by now to assess this, but this is apparently not to be.

If you can find the time, would you be able to measure the FOLDED dimensions of the bike? Maybe in a few different locations along the LxWxH edges, e.g. with and without rack included in the length, etc.?

I am also considering finding a way (bolt, clevis pin, etc.) to completely remove the handlebars (with cables still attached) and stow it in between the wheels or something so that the overall width measurement does not have to include this. A measurement of width without the handlebars included would also be very useful. I realize this is a big ask, but this would be a HUGE help for me. I tried asking George, but I cannot seem to get the information.

Thanks in advance,
Ray

Anything at all yet Ray? Sounds like they are giving you the ring around. I would be extremely pissed off by now. Have you called them?

IMG_20161123_110541905_HDR-1944x3456.jpg
IMG_20161123_114556221_HDR-1944x3456.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20161123_110819367_HDR-3456x1944.jpg
    IMG_20161123_110819367_HDR-3456x1944.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 384
I was really worried about that hole. Luckily there was nothing behind that area. I would of been so pissed off if something happened after waiting what seemed like forever.

Hi Josh88, I am glad you have received your bike and that the bike itself is in good shape. I can see that the extra time we put in packing is worth it. We use 3 layers carton, on top of that we put inside solid styrofoam which is on each side of the box. Since few months ago we also did start to put extra carton pieces inside.

@Josh88 Love the matte black. Looks amazing fenderless and rackless. Very clean and lighter. I have the "Limited", and was thinking about removing my fenders & rack but kept it on for function. It does work very well on wet roads and carrying lots of things in the pannier, etc.

But I still like your sportier and minimalistic look!

Thanks man. Yeah I thought about the fenders and rack but I decided against it. I wanted it to be lighter and more nimble. today would of been the perfect day for a ride. Unfortunately I was stuck at work all day..... Yes the extra packing is definitely worth it! I don't know how that hole got there but it took a big hit somewhere down the line. The people that handle this stuff are not kind to it at all.

Anything at all yet Ray? Sounds like they are giving you the ring around. I would be extremely pissed off by now. Have you called them?

Finally got email from George yesterday with tracking number for YRC carriers. Doesn't show up in their system yet, though. Still waiting with fingers crossed....

@Josh88 & @ace20ri Is your battery firm, or is it loose like in Court's video review? Just curious. My Yukon 750 battery is tight and does not rattle at all; and I have been off-road on rough terrain a lot. Battery is still tightly seated.

The battery fit on my Yukon 750 is tight and does not rattle like in Court's review.

I was a little surprised at how loud the motor can get during riding.

Back