Just ordered

My tracking started out with ETA of the 25th.
Dropped to 23rd once the truck departed Vancouver.
Now it's on its way a few provinces over, due on the 22nd.

Can't wait to test this bike out for my security company.
We've already figured out regular bikes are an amazing tool to have. I can only imagine a foldable fat bike.

Good luck guys. I hope everything turns out well. I will let you know if there are any up dates and I'll be sure to post some pictures when it arrives.

Cool man. Can you please do a little write up about it when you get it? Or take some pictures of you unboxing it? I am kinda worried about it getting damaged in transit. I do not want to have to send it back or get replacement parts immediately. I have been waiting patiently and do not want any inconveniences. I will be sure to do a write about about mine when I get it. It's supposed to be only around 40 degrees on Wednesday and Thursday is Thanksgiving her in America. It's going to be cold regardless and setting it up in the unheated garage sounds kinda horrible right now, but I am still excited and I will still be out there trying her out. I hope it lives up to what everyone seems to say a pretty decent bike for the money.

Got a note from George and he said there is an "issue" with the US shipment location in WA. He said that it would be a week to get it resolved.
:(:(:(:(:(

Are you kidding me? I ordered it on the 7th according to their website. Adding another week on top of this already pretty long wait sucks!

Delivery Date:
Ship From: Ship To:
454-800687-3 TRAILER 261281 IS ENROUTE TO KEARNY 11/15/2016 11/23/2016 BLAINE, WA 98230 CLINTON, MA 01510

This is my tracking info. It hasn't changed in the last few days. This is a bummer. Damn.

At least you have a tracking number. Maybe yours got out before the "issue".
Mine hadn't even left yet. Keep me up to date, if you don't mind.

Delivery Date:
454-800687-3 TRAILER 261281 IS ENROUTE TO KEARNY 11/15/2016 11/23/2016 BLAINE, WA 98230 CLINTON, MA 01510

This is my tracking info. It hasn't changed in the last few days. This is a bummer. Damn.

Mine just went back to the 23rd as ETA. :(

On a positive note, I was visitor 2 million on Vitrans tracking page. :cool:

Attachments

• IMG_20161121_143249.jpg
    IMG_20161121_143249.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 394
I got a call from the shipping company to confirm an appointment for drop off today. I called back and no one answered. I hope the call back this morning. I am ready for the sucker to be here already. Today should be the day. It is about 20 mins away from me somewhere in a trailer.

Just got a call. Bike is on trailer and shipping out to me. Should be here between 9am and 1pm. Woohooo!
Super! Look forward to your pictures. And please share your upgrades, accessories and customization ideas! Locks, water bottle, lights, etc.

PRO Number: Status: Pickup Date: *Estimated
Delivery Date:
454-800687-3 TRAILER 119636 IS OUT FOR DELIVERY 11/15/2016 11/23/2016 BLAINE, WA 98230 CLINTON, MA 01510

Will do, ill be sure to take pictures of the box before i open it and pictures of me assembling it. And ill dig out the go pro for its maiden voyage. Hopefully I remember how to post videos.

Yes, videos will be great. I don't think there are any owner Yukon 750 videos anywhere. I rode around 800 kms already, and really like it.

As you may have seen in my other thread, I like to keep it as "clean" as possible without loading it with too much accessories. However, the default rack and fenders does add extra weight, along with the essentials locks, lights, water bottles, saddle bag, pannier, etc. I weighted it with accessories at around 72+ lbs! Sometimes, I want to just remove everything and just experience the bike raw!

PRO Number: Status: Pickup Date: *Estimated
Delivery Date:
454-800687-3 TRAILER 119636 IS OUT FOR DELIVERY 11/15/2016 11/23/2016 BLAINE, WA 98230 CLINTON, MA 01510

Will do, ill be sure to take pictures of the box before i open it and pictures of me assembling it. And ill dig out the go pro for its maiden voyage. Hopefully I remember how to post videos.

Can I ask a REALLY BIG favor? Especially now since my order is nearly a month old and I still don't even have the shipment email yet :(

I am planning to store the bike in a (very) confined place, folded. I am modifying said confined space as we speak, but don't know how much modification is going to be needed. I was hoping to have my bike by now to assess this, but this is apparently not to be.

If you can find the time, would you be able to measure the FOLDED dimensions of the bike? Maybe in a few different locations along the LxWxH edges, e.g. with and without rack included in the length, etc.?

I am also considering finding a way (bolt, clevis pin, etc.) to completely remove the handlebars (with cables still attached) and stow it in between the wheels or something so that the overall width measurement does not have to include this. A measurement of width without the handlebars included would also be very useful. I realize this is a big ask, but this would be a HUGE help for me. I tried asking George, but I cannot seem to get the information.

Thanks in advance,
Ray

I would measure it folded but it doesnt fold haha. Its the Yukon... I assemblied the bike and Ive been riding it around my yard. This thing is awesome. I am very very surprised by the power of this bike. It is insanely fun. It is exactly how I wanted it to be. Pedal assist in 9 is nuts. A lot more power than throttle mode. Definitely need big open spaces for that assist level. I am happy with it so far. Ill post some pictures soon.

I would measure it folded but it doesnt fold haha. Its the Yukon... I assemblied the bike and Ive been riding it around my yard. This thing is awesome. I am very very surprised by the power of this bike. It is insanely fun. It is exactly how I wanted it to be. Pedal assist in 9 is nuts. A lot more power than throttle mode. Definitely need big open spaces for that assist level. I am happy with it so far. Ill post some pictures soon.

DOH! :oops::oops: I thought it was Mariner.... Sorry.

Back