Just for fun...

While his treatise on handlebar adjustment was gripping, it was painfully obvious that the bike seat fitter didn't know his a$$ from his elbow.

"Should we rent one of these crappy Lime ebikes to get up this hill?" asked Tom sourly as they toured San Francisco.

"You can if you want. I'm just going to keep on walking," said Helen tirelessly.

While his treatise on handlebar adjustment was gripping, it was painfully obvious that the bike seat fitter didn't know his a$$ from his elbow.

"Should we rent one of these crappy Lime ebikes to get up this hill?" asked Tom sourly as they toured San Francisco.

"You can if you want. I'm just going to keep on walking," said Helen tirelessly.
CHEZ! You are so funny! :)

recipes-for-disaster.jpg

That's the textbook my husband learned to cooked from. He once boiled eggs until they burned dry and exploded and hit the ceiling. He once burned the toast to flames 3 times in a row. When once again he brought home the wrong stuff from the grocery store, I asked, "What did your first wife do when you brought home entirely the wrong ingredients from the supermarket??" He answered indignantly, "I didn't go to the supermarket. I wasn't allowed!"

The online debate about inner tube vs tubeless became tiresome, while the Schrader vs Presta discussions were depressing. The arguing about whether hub drives or mid drives were better merely drove everyone around the bend. And of course, threads about the correct way to shift gears were derailed by IGH partisans.

The online debate about inner tube vs tubeless became tiresome, while the Schrader vs Presta discussions were depressing. The arguing about whether hub drives or mid drives were better merely drove everyone around the bend. And of course, threads about the correct way to shift gears were derailed by IGH partisans.
I wanted to change the subject to be about handlebars but I couldn't get on the steering committee.

Conversely these are both true.
One guy wanted me to saw off his top tube to make his bike a step-thru.
Another wanted me to install a Frame Adaptor to make his low-stem into a 'men's' bike.
1684252765292.jpeg
1684252882497.jpeg

Attachments

• 1684252715847.png
    1684252715847.png
    286.5 KB · Views: 78
  • 1684252876480.jpeg
    1684252876480.jpeg
    4.1 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
Could it be gender dysphoria in bikes? Someone in SF named 'Tran' has a bike shop. I can refer these requests there for the adaptations. I won't even say what the shop is called.

Back