Juiced Bikes Quality Control Issues?

My only beef is with those God awful Kenda fat tires. o_O I know I must sound like a broken record because I have said this at least adozen times the past couple of years, but those tires are terrible and I cringe when I see them on a nice ebike! :eek: :mad: :cool:

My only beef is with those God awful Kenda fat tires. o_O I know I must sound like a broken record because I have said this at least adozen times the past couple of years, but those tires are terrible and I cringe when I see them on a nice ebike! :eek::mad::cool:
That sucks. Immediate upgrade is a waste of dollars. I get it. I bought a FB for.snow and the off brand included sucked. I bought a set of Panaracer fat B nimble but dislike the riding position so much, I never bothered to mount the. Another not so decorative hanging in the workshop.

Known Issues & Problems with Juiced Bikes Products + Help, Solutions & Fixes

Juiced
23 pages
444 replies

Biktrix
0 pages
7 replies

Volt
4 pages
65 replies

Rad Power Bikes
5 pages
99 replies

This is a very unscientific and inaccurate way to measure problems/quality issues.

This is a very unscientific and inaccurate way to measure problems/quality issues.

It was just an observation and was looking for feedback, that's all. I'm spending over 2K on a bike, so if it's something that I think looks concerning, I'm going to call it out. Accurate or not, it was my perception and a customer's perception is what count's the most to any business.

As I mentioned before, knowing that Tora frequents the forums and is taking quick action on issues, is very reassuring. At one point I was on the fence, but I've decided to keep my RCS order because of all of the positive feedback I've been reading lately. ;)

Update - I got my replacement RCS Friday. Today I assembled it and took it on a 10 mile run. It runs great!! Juiced has been addressing our concerns. The replacement came by UPS. The box had 2 poly straps it at each end. Fragile labels were applied on all sides. Improvements were made to the inside packaging as well. I sent pictures to Juiced so they can see how the revised packaging held up on its cross country trip. Very happy I had them replace my bike rather than take a refund. The RCS is so much fun to ride on grass, gravel roads and pavement. Here's pictures of our bikes.View attachment 22623

Thanks for posting the pics, the bikes look great! Not very many images of the black RCS out in the wild (which is what I have on order), so its nice to see a pic. Btw, what is that you have in the bottle cage, it looks like a bottle with a tube routed to your handlebar?

An Airzound is crucial. I am perpetually surprised and disappointed that more people don't have them and that bike shops don't sell them. Vital for riding in traffic. Probably better than a helmet (though I strongly recommend that too for ebiking).

Back