Juggernaut Ultra FS - Where to mount a bottle cage?

dgroebl

Does anyone have any thoughts on where / how to mount a bottle cage on an Ultra FS? I'm planning to use it as a commuter so a bottle cage would be a nice to have item.

That's awesome thanks for the tip! I think that would likely work much better than a fixed ridged mount.

Attachments

• 0578AE29-1013-4A26-98C0-F729255ECE51.jpeg
    0578AE29-1013-4A26-98C0-F729255ECE51.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 529
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0144NTZOU?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

I picked this guy up and put it on the top tube. No interference with a fairly big water bottle in there.

Hello Vincent,
That does look like it works out well thanks. I’ve actually been really happy with the cloth sack handle bar jobbie that I bought. It’s has side pockets that a great for items like my garage remote.

Is that a bag you have mounted underneath your rack? That looks like a great solution for a full suspension bike. I’m looking for a place to keep an extra intertube and the seat post rack interferes with the normal saddle bag spot. Also, I like your spot for the pump.

Hello Vincent,
That does look like it works out well thanks. I’ve actually been really happy with the cloth sack handle bar jobbie that I bought. It’s has side pockets that a great for items like my garage remote.

Is that a bag you have mounted underneath your rack? That looks like a great solution for a full suspension bike. I’m looking for a place to keep an extra intertube and the seat post rack interferes with the normal saddle bag spot. Also, I like your spot for the pump.

Thanks! Yes, it’s a small triangle bag made by Outerdo. Works well to carry a patch kit and a couple Allen wrenches. I also occasionally carry a tail bag if I want to bring along anything a bit larger, and have mounted a U lock on the rack so I can pop in to stores and whatnot around town.

Attachments

• 374D3319-01EC-4274-ADC8-1683AEAF5A90.jpeg
    374D3319-01EC-4274-ADC8-1683AEAF5A90.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 448
Back